Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need Help With Docsis + Certs Please Guys
yes uncheck disable firmware then reboot if you have a valid mac it will update the firmware if it needs to
and can use jtag to change mac
The fact you have SNMP disabled shows you have no way of ever getting any ISP upgrade. How can the CMTS server "communicate" to your CM, also known as a "Network Element", and "open" up the CM for a read/write firmware push when it is disabled after registration?

Try learning what your modem does besides trying to get free internet

Knowledge=Power
i got Disabled After Registration Turned off :S , i havent got jtag where is the best place to get it from and the correct one i need ? , and my mac has been on about 9 week now , whats the chance of this working after i done upgrade , or will i need a different one , i restart my modem every morning and it comes back on ?
i use a blackcat and have several homemade lpt ones those can be easly made and do the job great
and do you have snmp set to the correct port or set to haxorwares default
i reset to default but it didnt do anything still got haxorware ,and i give it 33100000 freq , still not doing anything ? i done haxoware defaults and set freq 331000000 , what am i doing wrong ?
i cant get it to PUSH ISP firmware , whats the correct SNMP port and ip settings ? please
ISP's dont push F/W to non-provisioned CM's....

(Unless you know "something" in TELNET) hehe
Knowledge=Power
could you please inform me on the command for telnet , do i just type dload i telnet after logging in ?
you can figure it out
hell i did
oh and here is the command for telnet. (telnet 192.168.100.1)lol
thats the ip for telnet , not the command to push F/W from VM
The TELNET command is not Publicly posted a it would be abused...
Knowledge=Power