Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Issues
I don't know why but yesturday my modem went down but still had all 4 lights on and i went to restart it and it got stuck ranging so i rebooted it again and still it was stuck.. So, I figured since its ranging for a frequency i should unplug the coaxial cable and plug it back in, so i did that and it was back online. And then the next day same exact issue and i did what i did before to fix it and just like before it was online again and working.. What do any of you think this is?
[Image: 2067907098.png]
Take a note of your signal levels when this happens. If it changes a lot then you have line issues or CC is most likely migrating b/w between nodes for some reason or other. Is your sub doing the same or is it just your Diag cm?
haha I like your bio southernyankey and yeah i will check my signal levels, if i am not mistaken, isn't it recomended to have like from -15 to 15, i am not sure what it is... And this hasn't happen anymore so yeah i guess it doesn't matter anymore. If it happens again, then i will see if my regular modem is doing it as well.
[Image: 2067907098.png]