Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online light keep blinking
Music 
I have a SB5100 MODEM and I'm ALREADY ON with Twc, but currently using their modem SB6141. When I swapped theirs with mine sb5100, all lights come on but the online light flashes and it wont work (I even called them to activate with my sb5100 hfc mac id). TWC said something wrong with my equipment. Anyone has any ideas how to fix this so i can use it. Right now, I have to use their rented modem again (they activated back their modem ) since my SB5100 does not work. I really don't want to pay for the rented modem every month. Please help!

history of my SB5100 modem. I bought it used from swap-meet and found out it was hacked with sigma fw on it. I used PJTAG and find a sb5100 stock fw (2MB file) on the internet to program it again, which overrides the hacked fw. And the problem as I described above.

appreciate your help!
the stock firmware you put on the modem has been used and abused(and thus banned) you need to use a true virgin dump not one thats been whored out all over the internet
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(13-11-2012, 09:40 AM)drewmerc Wrote: the stock firmware you put on the modem has been used and abused(and thus banned) you need to use a true virgin dump not one thats been whored out all over the internet

What exactly does the ISP ban in the bin? Is there a way to fix the banned stock?
it bans the certs
__________________________________________________________________________________
(13-11-2012, 08:31 PM)drewmerc Wrote: it bans the certs

So, if new certs are gotten and injected then the CM should be good, right?
yes in theory

Thanks drewmerc!

Would someone please send or point me to a good virgin stock fw for sb5100, thanks.
After I flashed the SB5100 with the virgin bin and didn't change anything (means whatever s/n & macid on the virgin bin would show), connect the sb5100 to twc coaxial & power on, all lights are solid now (the online light not blinking anymore). However, I don't get the activation page from twc. If i execute the "ipconfig", it shows ip from roadrun. However when I open the web browser, it loads with error pages, nothing load and "no internet access" info if the mouse hover over the network icon.

My question is, If I call TWC to activate with the condition above which means give them the MACID & S/N comes with the virgin bin on CM now, does it work? since no activation page shows.

I also tried to change the MAC ID & S/N which are on the label cover of the SB51000 using "Factory mode tool" posted by rajkosto. But when I hook the CM to coaxial & power on, the same problem as I described in the original 1st post which mean all the lights (power, send, and receive) are on solid, EXCEPT online light keeps blinking and never gets solid which did not work when I called TWC to activate earlier.

My question is, How do i using the S/N & MACID on the label of the CM cover and make it works?

Please help, thanks!