Modem: SB5101
Win XP Pro SP3
MS C++ installed
IP address set to 192.168.100.10
compatibility Windows 98/Windows ME
Quote:Modem: SB5101
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DIDNT READ ANYTHING
[Image: 2qu0z8h.gif]
Starting to learn about the Modem,What is the used of this Factory Mood Tool?
This tool works on 5100 MODv4 Beta.
Didn't checked on other modems.
I am gonna check on DCM425, and DCM245, both unmodded, also on 5120.
Although I didn't modded these modems, and can not get on line with them, but they synced and are very good for sniffing.

Very usefull tool, thanx. Should be in everybody's tool box.
It only needs a reboot button.
This might interest you guys and girls. I have a dcm325 which I believe I BRICKED been down for a week or 2. I installed the factory mode tool I get IP address as 192.168.100.1 when i try to get modem hfc mac I get an error stating HFC Mac Invalid and unable to GET from SNMP.
Aborting. and when I try to get all the other settings i also get the error. Surprisingly when I try to set Factory Mode I get the same error but my modem started blinking and I am now online!!!! I'm using the sbmod firmware and cannot access any of the config pages "bricked" but I am online cannot change any modem settings though. I bought a SB5101 Diagnostic Premod with Haxorware 1.1 Rev39 yesterday so hopefully I can stay online until it gets here!

Thanks rajkosto!!!!
im a noob i duno what that for but thanks anyway
Just wondering if anybody has the 5120.ahm file?? If so, PLEASEEEE upload it or sent it to me, thanks a million!
[Image: 2wgsq48.jpg]
Could somebody clarify what CMs are compatible with this app to enable the Factory Mode?
bcm3345 and bcm3348 based modems
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******