Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the recently confused "testers"
(09-02-2013, 07:12 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: I know I brought it upon myself by trying to be helpful,but....

I DO NOT FUCKING KNOW Jr's LITTLE MAGICAL FUCKING TELNET TRICK!!!!!!!

If I did, I would take it to the goddamned grave with me!!!

Allow me to make something very, very clear for you guys....

IT IS NOT POSTED ANYFUCKINGWHERE!!!!!

Do yourselves and me a fucking favor and don't ask me for it anymore!! Do what I did and figure it out by READING what cisco has so thoughtfully posted for your reading pleasure right out in the open. None of what I use is listed as "magic, 1 click workaround to bypass enabled security" ... You will have to think like a Engineer trying to make a customer's cpe work without making a service call to the house....

Better yet, feel free to Hammer ABMJR's pm box for his trick. Good luck with that endeavor!

I don't need his trickl and neither does anyone else. D3 is not THAT secure that you need that. If I can do this then so can anyone else. Haxorware ain't gonna get it for you anymore. Boys n' girls!!!

Great post. This actually gives me hope. I was active in the scene a few years back and had tons of fun. Time didn't allow it for a while, but I am back and ready to read, read, read. It seems I can essentially throw that old knowledge out and start over...Big Grin

Like I said, I'll take this as encouragement that things are still possible...and do my best to make them work...for me.

One small question to get me started on my way though. Do you think I'll be able to find enough info between Cisco and this site, or should I also pony up for a membership over at SBH? No offense to anyone here, I am just trying to get all the "tools" necessary to do my learnin' Tongue
SBH is the first stop IMHO. I learned there and still read there. It's laid out so you can find what you need, but, just like any other cm site you will spend countless hours wading through dumbass nothing posts to find what you need. Once you gain a little understanding of what the cm acually does and you become familiar with the terminolgy you should spend some time at cisco as they have ALL of the info related to a Docsis network. It's nowhere near as impossible as some Freetards make it seem...You just have to do ALL of the work now as your node will be different than everyone else's!

I gotta stop drinking Patron and posting! Rereading that post sober makes me feel dumb, but then again, Haven't had a pm asking for the telnet fix since i posted it!!!

LOL.