Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some light reading if you're into that sort of thing
if it isn't private, it will be fixed!!!!

DUH!!!!!!!!!!

look, I'm glad I'm about done. You guys just want fucking handouts!

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

Do what I did and look beyond these PUBLIC (Viewable by ANYONE, namely ISP's!!!!!) forums and connect the dots! i haven't had a formal networking class sine 1993 and I've been able to test in a hardcore area! Do the damned work already1
why do people keep saying that its a secret..(ITS NOT A SECRET)
STEP 1 find out what you can actualy do with the tools you have..
STEP 2 put theory into practice and see what does and what doesnot actualy work ..
STEP 3 once you have found out what does work do some reading on how it works ....
STEP 4 SIT BACK AND ENJOY YOUR HARD WORK
now correct me if im wrong but isnt this how it works and i cant see a secret in that Smile
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!
Security here is as tight as a tick, can't do a thing with the tools I have. BPI+ enforced in all areas, dynamic configs, SNMP restricted,... Even if you get past the CM, the firewall/routers on the backbone block everything you do.

I've been testing for weeks but I can only give up, nothing works. I'm officially depressed lol :p
Nothing that is publicly posted will work there...EVERY tactic ever posted has been countered by Cisco. Gotta get stupid about it and go hardcore crazy tester to figure it out.
I'm already going crazy right now, more crazy and I'll burn a CMTS down :p They're not using Cisco but a combination of Moto/Arris which isn't exactly helping either. It's almost impossible to find documentation about these two, Cisco has lots of documentation publicly available.
Arris is 99% Comcast...
Knowledge=Power
You are overthinking the solution. CVC, TFTPENFORCE, It's all addressable in simpler ways than you might think. It is not in the Haxorware GUI! Gotta go oldschool. Makes no difference whatsoever who makes the CMTS...
(18-02-2013, 03:12 AM)ABMJR Wrote: Arris is 99% Comcast...

I'm not on Comcast, EuroDOCSIS area right here.