Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB5101 Help
Hey Haxorware community,

Ever since my modem(s) stopped working (2 years ago), I have tried to fix it but gave up. Its tough times now and I'd like to be able to get it working again. All 4 lights light up green, but I am unable to receive packets. If someone could please point me in the right direction, I can narrow down my researching and hopefully solve my problem. Throughout my researching, it seems like my mac address/certificate may no longer work. If this is the case, can someone explain how I can scan for working mac addresses/certificates that will solve my problem? If that's not the case, then what is wrong with my modem/connection?

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Edit: Forgot to mention my cable provider is comcast.
look thru the threads im sure they got what you need buddy
if you dont read you will never succeed but its on here matey
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!
COMCAST is extremely difficult for most users. Excellent security upgrade. Only way I know isnt posted. Maybe someone else would offer some help.
Knowledge=Power
(21-02-2013, 07:46 PM)flashgordon Wrote: look thru the threads im sure they got what you need buddy
if you dont read you will never succeed but its on here matey

(21-02-2013, 10:11 PM)ABMJR Wrote: COMCAST is extremely difficult for most users. Excellent security upgrade. Only way I know isnt posted. Maybe someone else would offer some help.

I have been gather knowledge since SBHacker for quite for some time now. It has been a while and there is a lot of information, I was wondering if any of you guys have any tips to get me started in the right direction. Is it more complicated than just finding a good MAC now? I remember that was all you needed with Haxorware back then.
there are alot of threads on here that will point you to your goal but there is no easy way or back door no more like there used to be there is ways to it but you will have to do some reading on all the new stuff but honestly if you dont read they will not feed . hence the saying but its all on here to help you

here is just a start to all our goals on here and we all can stand up and say its not easy no more and alot of people i know have all gone off the topic now because of the new and tuffer security

Attached Files
.txt   telnet commands.txt (Size: 5.32 KB / Downloads: 47)
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!
M8..

I would say it would take weeks of reading and unless your involved in the DOCSIS development community, it is practically impossible to use a CM and make it work without knowing a few things. IMO, its not worth your time/
Knowledge=Power