Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all the sb 4100 modems i did fell offline,did new sniff and macs but no web..
hey guys and or gals .
1.)all the sb 4100 modems i did fell offline. i got 1 5100 and its still online , when i put 5100 mac in 4100 all lighs light up saying on line but i cant get on the web. i am wondering if the cable company zapped sb4100 in my area i am in usa sc

1.b)i have gone to other parts of city and sniff mac but all i get is the same thing all modems lights on 4100 are up but no web .

2. i am in usa on time wanner cable can any one help me.

3. i will be switching to 5100 because this one seems to work for now now but i need help in blacat and usbjtag??
(01-03-2013, 08:35 PM)Florida Wrote: 1. Welcome to new security!
2. the sb4100 is probably no longer compatible in your area because if they have updated cmts the sb4100 turners are no longer compatible. (can't expect a modem from 2001 to work forever.)
3. good for you, your in the US and your on TW, congrats now do some reading over @SBH
4. sb5100, the firmware that are available for that modem suck in my opinion and depending on security you won't even be able to use a custom firmware.
5. what i recommend: usbjtag NT, sb5101, haxorware

wow, so i will take ur advice and go 5101 .
1. so all my modems clients on 4100 are down i guess i have to run outa town untill i get 5101"s up and kicking . thanks for ur advice bless jamaican this

whats sbh

(01-03-2013, 08:35 PM)Florida Wrote: 1. Welcome to new security!
2. the sb4100 is probably no longer compatible in your area because if they have updated cmts the sb4100 turners are no longer compatible. (can't expect a modem from 2001 to work forever.)
3. good for you, your in the US and your on TW, congrats now do some reading over @SBH
4. sb5100, the firmware that are available for that modem suck in my opinion and depending on security you won't even be able to use a custom firmware.
5. what i recommend: usbjtag NT, sb5101, haxorware

wow, so i will take ur advice and go 5101 .
1. so all my modems clients on 4100 are down i guess i have to run outa town untill i get 5101"s up and kicking . whats SBH ?

thanks for ur advice bless jamaican this
(01-03-2013, 08:51 PM)Florida Wrote:
Quote:what's sbh

sbh is a site where you can do TONS of reading, they have a lot of great information that can help you, what you are going to ask has probably been answered 100 times.

the site is: sbhacker.net

you can't buy a sb5101 in store anymore. your going to have to buy it online and the best place you can buy it: "statestreetdeals" they have the best prices and modems are great, link bellow.

http://www.statestreetdeals.com/motorola...-p-30.html

kool u real help mon. irie seen
trader.....................
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Attempting TOS? lol
Knowledge=Power
Thats alot of "Customers" "testing"
Knowledge=Power
POS CrAIGSLISTER.

Awwwww, no more miniature purple unicorns???

What's SBH???

RETARD!!

loser!
I was curious how someone with so many "customer" modems had no idea about anything. Or whatever was going on lol
(02-03-2013, 01:20 AM)diabls Wrote: I was curious how someone with so many "customer" modems had no idea about anything. Or whatever was going on lol

modem down mon, me gon hide till me can pay dem back wit ganja

Tongue

I bet he used the same credentials for each modem, went down like dominos