Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My telnet log, trying to learn.
Okay, I'm trying to see what's wrong here. I keep getting operational, but pulling a walledgarden config. I've looked over the log, but I'm not seeing anything. So I hope to learn something, or some info from you who do.

thanks
(I've got another telnet log I'm going to grab and post in a bit once I figure this out and reflash the modem to try my other configuration out once I learn something here)

*edit/
Well..Your a Comcast user
Knowledge=Power
Yes, and I know why you say that.

I have everything unhooked and using wifi here, since I have both my setups unhooked, legit and my attempt at continuing to learn and test.

I'm not dumb, but I'm trying to learn, especially the way you guys say, test, read, test. ask a couple questions, go back to testing lol

It seems to me this log isn't complete or something, I'm trying to learn, regardless of the outcome.
(04-03-2013, 12:25 AM)diabls Wrote: Yes, and I know why you say that.

I have everything unhooked and using wifi here, since I have both my setups unhooked, legit and my attempt at continuing to learn and test.

I'm not dumb, but I'm trying to learn, especially the way you guys say, test, read, test. ask a couple questions, go back to testing lol

It seems to me this log isn't complete or something, I'm trying to learn, regardless of the outcome.

Which state are you in diABLS? Maybe a tester here can help you in your state.
LOL, are you trying to say i'm asking to be spoonfed? Is there something obvious in the log that I should be seeing what's wrong?

I can't always see through sarcasm, but either way this will probably make me look dumb eh?
So you are in Virginia then. You should know that walled garden config is a no go.
Yea, I know. But i'm trying to see why it's giving me that. If my spoof is wrong or what it shows in the log.

I guess I see now where you think I was joking or just dumb and ovverlooking. That I said it's operational, but pulling a walledgarden config. I thought if a setting was off, it would still be operational but pull a correct config for speed. Other than pulling a walladgarden config, it would be just stucking connecting etc.
I know the Regional Head End your on and its a new ARRIS cut over ..The office is still on Old Brandy Rd? Know exactly what was done...
Knowledge=Power
Give me a little idea of what was done, or and what I should need to do?

So I know where I can start reading more and understanding, and trying it.