Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sb5101 Boot Loop
(21-03-2013, 01:24 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Nope! You have the best available answer already. I'm very interested in the cause of your TLV 11 as that is always a showstopper. Are you using different cm vendor certs on your hax cm?

Changed to BPI+ an it says operational. Yet, no internet.

I don't know where exactly to change those values that I have too high. Any link or advice in the right direction would be really appreciated.
You dont change them...

Your in a BPI + network..Your DHCP stack was killed in the last section of your log. I know exactly why and what the CMTS is trying to do..

Just re load the original bin to the modem and let it sit in the stream and take any updates..Lets see what happens
Knowledge=Power
(21-03-2013, 02:00 AM)ABMJR Wrote: Just re load the original bin to the modem and let it sit in the stream and take any updates..Lets see what happens

So if for one reason or another that .bin file is not found, I am screwed. Is that right?
Well..No, but that modem has a label on the bottom with a serial number and it would be nice to have the Bin file that was made at birth with it match up. or use another 2 MB bin, but it has to be untiuched, Virgin, not subbed or pushed any other ISP's firmware which may have written over the original MFC'ers original CVC at birth date..Not with a newly signed date via VeriSign and the ISP it was subbed to

This is your best bet to work around the Heap under run issue..

and no modded shell. meaning no Haxorware whether lite or diag. Just a new 2 mb bin..

Kapisch?

My other way would be to use a new BIN also and then do something with hax diag at the start of the reg process, the CMTS pushes a file, modem reboots, you disconnect cable, write hax lite and presto, on-line. But, cant post that. Trust me, others know it and it wont be released as it will be Publicly abused. Remember, Knowledge is Power. Stay in School.Study and learn more than the kid next to you.
Knowledge=Power
(21-03-2013, 02:49 AM)ABMJR Wrote: Kapisch?

I will do my best to 'kapish' lol. I think I have enough to learn about all this. Planning to start college in a year and I am really digging into this topic.
look

just do what i posted...which is what Jr posted...and see what happens! We know some shit! How? Because we know some shit!

lol