Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
May have got burned from a member here
more less pain in the back side at time with ur cheek
Whatever...I could care less if you sell cm's...pointless as that is in new security. If you're dumb enough to sell them then be smart enough to keep your mouth shut about a felony inducing home business. lol

I only responded to this thread because I was sure that it was Jr who tossed MB a DPC...
Florida is just a tester...
Knowledge=Power
(16-05-2013, 09:44 PM)modembricker Wrote: Yes indeed, I consider myself somewhat of a spiritual person and live by Karma's rules. I look out for others even if it means coming up short on my end sometimes. It's that good feeling you get inside whether or not the recipient appreciates it. It looks like some of the good karma I put out is coming back to me, and I will send positive vibes his way for sure!

I'm not getting all weird on you guys, I still cuss, smoke my weed, drink my beer, and chase women... but I don't hurt others in the process. I once jumped out in a busy intersection to help a lady push her broken down car when there was a bus bench full of well able young men who just watched her. I told my wife to stop, I jumped out, not thinking of my own safety, yelled at her to get in her car, and pushed her to safety. I got back in the car and my 5 year old daughter simply said "Dad, you're a hero huh!" that hadn't dawned on me, but when she said it, that made it all worthwhile.

Enjoy it and if you brick it... Invest in a few tools and learn how to bring it back from the dead. Check out some of the post of Drew, he is the master at making a tools to fix a modem.
(18-05-2013, 08:05 AM)SlowGrind6 Wrote: Enjoy it and if you brick it... Invest in a few tools and learn how to bring it back from the dead. Check out some of the post of Drew, he is the master at making a tools to fix a modem.

Yeah I think thats where I went wrong. I applied +5 via the jtagnt and had it plugged in. Then they tell me it's one or the other, not both.

I should have just left it alone once I made it work... but where's the fun it that right!
how else will you learn? i break shit all the damn time. "well enough alone" isn't part of my logic! A few friends of mine and I decided to put a 28 psi Vortech SC on a 4.6 Stang with about a million miles on it just to see what would happen! That was a pretty good lesson in physics and volumetric efficiency! lol we ran nitrous on an old Sears riding mower in larger increments until the piston melted! That was funny as hell!
wow i go away for 10 days and look what happens
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******