Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New set up for dpc2100r2
Hey I live in SoCal and my modem was connected to TWC. I had a guy who connected my modem dpc2100r2 and insured it would work for a year, now the year has passed and the modem no longer is working. Can you guys direct me on how i should start to do this my self.
(31-08-2013, 03:34 AM)coolkid76er Wrote: Hey I live in SoCal and my modem was connected to TWC. I had a guy who connected my modem dpc2100r2 and insured it would work for a year, now the year has passed and the modem no longer is working. Can you guys direct me on how i should start to do this my self.
all infomation you need at sbhacker site hope this help
(31-08-2013, 03:54 AM)davidle Wrote:
(31-08-2013, 03:34 AM)coolkid76er Wrote: Hey I live in SoCal and my modem was connected to TWC. I had a guy who connected my modem dpc2100r2 and insured it would work for a year, now the year has passed and the modem no longer is working. Can you guys direct me on how i should start to do this my self.

this is a pay site right? are there free alternatives?? if not is it worth it.
So Mr. Guy who connected your modem didn't have a uniform that says TWC right? Mr. Guy who charged you a one time payment for a year's worth of internet doesn't really offer help desk support or reactivation right?

Nobody is going to help you with your obvious TOS questions,,, move forward & find another Mr. Guy....
(31-08-2013, 04:32 AM)coolkid76er Wrote:

(31-08-2013, 05:39 AM)LuxZunberg Wrote: So Mr. Guy who connected your modem didn't have a uniform that says TWC right? Mr. Guy who charged you a one time payment for a year's worth of internet doesn't really offer help desk support or reactivation right?

Nobody is going to help you with your obvious TOS questions,,, move forward & find another Mr. Guy....
if you need another guy to do that pm me, I know the guy
That guy came to my house about 4 years ago, after 6 months, he disappeared into thin air so I had to learn myself. Just use your "Subscribed" modem to do the research and bring your "educational testing purposes only" modem back to life.
(31-08-2013, 04:32 AM)coolkid76er Wrote:

free to read, pay to post...which is ok because no one will feed you answers there anymore unless it is hardware related. Security questions will be answered with silence.
If you are willing to learn Docsis and figure out how a cm works on a D3 network then it is worth it...if you just want to get back to the google page then you will probably not be happy. NO ONE will openly post any working methods anymore. You can figure it out, but the learning curve is very steep and none of the posted methods are valid anymore. Very bad time to get into this hobby as those who know how will not hand out their hard earned knowledge so someone else can skate by.
how to scan ool cert
You cant

you can scan for MACS all day, but they are worthless...

unless you know something
Knowledge=Power
(01-09-2013, 03:33 AM)lafunda2003 Wrote: how to scan ool cert

ehhhh! dude you're hijacking the guy from socal TOS post. There's plenty of bandwidth already taken with the same question; SEARCH!!