Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cisco DPC3208 / EPC3208(G) - howto get a shell?
you want to be reading shit like this http://www.devttys0.com/2012/08/reverse-...converter/ and other posts on that blog
yes the are not exactly modems but the basics are the same
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
WTF?

I wouldn't open that link, this is the perfect troll gents.
HuhHuhHuhMan you're totally wrong! this is a real link, devttys0.com is a completely legit URL. People like Craig Heffner share and promote their work there.

(07-03-2016, 06:31 PM)Texmex Wrote: WTF?

do i look like a 1 post wonder posting random links?
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Sorry Drew my bad Angry , i was reading another thread and dont know why replied in this one.

(22-03-2016, 07:29 AM)drewmerc Wrote:

Dude I'd rather double check my Wifi, modem, router, LAN etc. Devttys0 are NSA level guys so they could be testing or researching with your personal stuffs right now.

HAHAHA

(22-03-2016, 07:05 PM)Texmex Wrote: Sorry Drew my bad Angry , i was reading another thread and dont know why replied in this one.

(22-03-2016, 07:29 AM)drewmerc Wrote:

Get scared ? was a joke.
Simply put, the shell is a program that takes your commands from the keyboard and gives them to the operating system to perform. In the old days, it was the only user interface available on a Unix computer. Nowadays, we have graphical user interfaces (GUIs) in addition to command line interfaces (CLIs) such as the shell. Examcollection 100-101 VCE
The "remarks" with ":" can here and there execute code that is inside the remark, on the off chance that it's not composed precisely to evade it from happening. In this manner it might be more sufficient to utilize it for literary remarks instead of remarking out areas of code.
Pass4Sure 300-101 ROUTE
A scenario shell case is the file that contains the ASCII text. Create a shell script, you can use a text editor. The text editor is the program like a word processor that reads and writes ASCII text files. Pass4sure 200-355 Exam Question There are many, many editing texts available for Linux programs, both for the environment and the environment command line and the graphical user interface.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)