Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sometimes I wonder...
Sometimes I wonder if ISP's send people in here to ask stupid shit to see if their security upgrades really worked or not...

Maybe it's just me... or has it always been this way..
ask yourself this, if your job was network security, would you?
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
thats why the best kept info i kept close to the vest...This is a Public Forum btw..
Knowledge=Power
Yeah I get your point. I stumble across many puzzling things and stuff that works even though it shouldn't, and things that dont work, even though they should. It's hard to tell if you are communicating with a genuine tester with a thirst for knowledge with whom you can share ideas, or with someone who is just fishing.

That being said, my apologies to those of you with genuine interests who's PM's I ignore. It's just so hard these days to tell the difference, and with a zero post count, asking for information that took me months to find... it's just not happening.

When the veterans say "you just gotta read"... they're not being 100% sarcastic, you just really DO have to read if you wish to test. Anyone else is just an idiot who has no interest in DOCSIS other than to get their modem working, or is an engineer trying to see if their latest patch worked.

Don't feel bad for being ignored, I was (and still am) ignored by the Veterans sometimes. Don't get discouraged though. If you ask the "right" questions, they will know you have done your homework and you just might get a response 1 out of 10 times!
None of my exploits should work at all in a docsis environment! that's what makes READING so important. You have to wade through a lot of info to connect 1 or 2 dots but sometimes that is all it takes. After awhile, you will be able to spot the Freetards within a few posts but every now and then 1 will slip through and then I'll get..."that's great info, southern, but, what's the telnet trick?"

lol
Yeah I Thought That When I First Starting This Thing I Was Scared To Post My First Thread :/