Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear arp table on sb5101 how?
Okay, here we go again, I thought I had this nailed the last time, apparently not...what I am seeing happening now it if I get a valid config from a hfc mac, I can use that and get online. However, after maybe 2 hours, I get 169ed again. Now, if I change back to a previolus valid mac, with a valid config, that used to work, which ended up 169ing me in the past, I still remain 169'ed on it, even though I know it to be valid and working. What in gods name is causing this behaviour. I have never seen this happen before.
Lease time
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
hi drewmerc,

okay, so reading more into what you gave me it seems to add up. The question is, is this the end of the line for me? From what I have read, the cmts dictates the lease time, so having the option of editing something in the config and forcing it is not even going to help me here. It seems macs that are still online and are valid have been blacklisted for however long, which explains why they no longer work for me.

Any more clues for me perhaps so I can indulge in further reading =)