Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BPI+ Bypass Sigma X2
(30-04-2014, 05:48 PM)invalidsyntax Wrote:
(30-04-2014, 05:46 PM)KnoxK Wrote:
(30-04-2014, 05:41 PM)invalidsyntax Wrote: The thing is, I have looked extensively. I wouldn't even bother posting here if I didn't take the time to look myself. I just can't seem to find it. I'm starting to believe that there is no BPI Bypass option for Sigma firmware.
there is def a telnet command for what you want........try

disable bpi+

cd /n/d

enable bpi true

bpi_version 0

write

Tried those. Appreciate you trying to help though.
try this page it might help http://www.techwatch.co.uk/forums/56027-...-here.html
Hey Knoxk,

I looked through the entire thread and there's no mention of a bypass command. I know there HAS to be a telnet command associated with changing the value to bpi bypass in haxorware, but it seems to be unfindable. Once again, appreciate your help. Maybe it's a lost cause.
(30-04-2014, 06:22 PM)invalidsyntax Wrote: Hey Knoxk,

I looked through the entire thread and there's no mention of a bypass command. I know there HAS to be a telnet command associated with changing the value to bpi bypass in haxorware, but it seems to be unfindable. Once again, appreciate your help. Maybe it's a lost cause.

its never a lost cause theres always an answer just hidden in lines of code you know how this works lol..... hard work
I never tried sigma. I do know that sb5101mod will respond tothe above posted and so will diagnostic Motorola 5100 firmware...
(30-04-2014, 11:10 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: I never tried sigma. I do know that sb5101mod will respond tothe above posted and so will diagnostic Motorola 5100 firmware...

I mean, commands like bpi_version 0 / 1 and stuff work fine in telnet, I just can't seem to locate what command is associated with setting bpi to BPI+ Bypass (like in haxorwares GUI). I've looked for hours upon hours and can't locate a single instance of it being mentioned anywhere on the web.
BPI+ Bypass is just spoofing the modem to registered (locally) and enabling the cpe bridge when you received a negative reg-rsp, there are telnet commands for it but not all firmwares have them..

that's how the bpi+ bypass exploit worked on some older CMTS's... the CMTS's allowed traffic even when a modem received a negative reg-rsp.

Anyways, there is a patched Sigma X2 with bpi+bypass, i believe this is it:
http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/63646575/file.html

let me know if it works for you!
(02-05-2014, 08:36 PM)daviddds Wrote: BPI+ Bypass is just spoofing the modem to registered (locally) and enabling the cpe bridge when you received a negative reg-rsp, there are telnet commands for it but not all firmwares have them..

that's how the bpi+ bypass exploit worked on some older CMTS's... the CMTS's allowed traffic even when a modem received a negative reg-rsp.

Anyways, there is a patched Sigma X2 with bpi+bypass, i believe this is it:
http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/63646575/file.html

let me know if it works for you!

Thanks David! I'll post back and let ya know if it worked.