Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with log and tftp bypass
(02-05-2014, 04:14 PM)newname Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 02:35 PM)sixteen Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 03:48 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: I 4got.It's been a long, long time since I could force/serve. Yes,you are doing very well...
Yankey this is not the ball park, the home run is coming from the other side, so this man is no where doing well.

Maybe, but it sure sounds like he is trying a hellava lot more than sum of yer' banana brain bread bakers, bud...
What have i said that is wrong? because am not telling him up front what the problem is, ok then in most case when you try to take a update it will kill the certs, that is why i said the home run is coming from the other end. If he was to take the update with a little help from telnet is team will be on the winning side, or he can get a valid cert from out side is area witch is the easy way out, hope i make my self clear have a good day.
(02-05-2014, 06:33 PM)sixteen Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 04:14 PM)newname Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 02:35 PM)sixteen Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 03:48 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: I 4got.It's been a long, long time since I could force/serve. Yes,you are doing very well...
Yankey this is not the ball park, the home run is coming from the other side, so this man is no where doing well.

Maybe, but it sure sounds like he is trying a hellava lot more than sum of yer' banana brain bread bakers, bud...
What have i said that is wrong? because am not telling him up front what the problem is, ok then in most case when you try to take a update it will kill the certs, that is why i said the home run is coming from the other end. If he was to take the update with a little help from telnet is team will be on the winning side, or he can get a valid cert from out side is area witch is the easy way out, hope i make my self clear have a good day.

I know that would be the easy way right certs right match online instantly but unfortunately this community is very closed and not to many people are willing to share anything. I am trying I learn something new everyday and I come and share things on here most of the day.
doin fine....this is not like anything else you will ever do. i will admit i was incorrect ...your sec isn't all that weak! keep trying ...it took me THOUSANDS OF HOURS of reading and tesing to keep up with CC