Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
tcniso busted
There is no sadder reality than our current psychological and paranoid state as a society...Information, which is the ultimate tool, is hoarded and kept private by the few who really run the world. The current paranoia in the US is ridiculous, We are allowing our "leaders" to treat us as infantile retards who cannot think for themselves...The Justice System, if anyone has noticed, is a FUCKING NIGHTMARE!! You can lose 10 years of your life for a bad check but with the right lawyer you can embezzle millions and get a 2 year term and a fine! This hobby does not hurt any ISP's bottom line anymore...this is a fact! They lose more money due to shitty CSR than anything else!

How many of us who CAN do this, have a serious impact anymore? Not me...I can't even get CC in my building! LOL. I refuse to be so paranoid about this hobby anymore...it's basically dead and I'm not dumb enough to give up any real fixes so I see no reason to be paranoid about helping some poor noob who has no F ing clue what he has to overcome just get the lights to turn on on one of these things in hardcore security.

Oops...Patron Silver Rant!... sorry...

lol

Peace and happy frickin frustration with your new "works forever, Magic Infinity Fix, Invisible, annonymous Magic Black Terrorist Box!
Damn, didn't know Chris Dixon died, that sucks..

Yeah the U.S. Justice system is beyond repair. I'm surprised that DerEngel received only 3 years considering how much money he accrued.