Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sb6120 send/recieve solid blue light, won't get online
So my modem stopped working out of no where earlier today. At first, All of the lights were normal but wouldn't go to the main page to get online... Noww a few hours later, the send & receive light is solid blue while the other lights are all normal. Im aware of TW updating their modems to Sb6121. Do i need to update to a new box, update firmware? I attached pictures of my signal strength and log. Any advice?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What you need to do is make a service call. This modem is a D3 no need to change it and the firmware is not a hack firmware.
(29-10-2014, 02:32 PM)sixteen Wrote: What you need to do is make a service call. This modem is a D3 no need to change it and the firmware is not a hack firmware.

its a modded modem, i called up the guy who hooked me up with it, he said i need new certs? any opinions ?
(31-10-2014, 10:51 AM)samtcuhhz Wrote:
(29-10-2014, 02:32 PM)sixteen Wrote: What you need to do is make a service call. This modem is a D3 no need to change it and the firmware is not a hack firmware.

its a modded modem, i called up the guy who hooked me up with it, he said i need new certs? any opinions ?
Dwl, he tell you it need new certs, am not seeing forceware on it but what do i know, i think he clone a legit modem and make about 4-5 clone out of it and sell you an others.
I think that modem has Alpha firmware instead of forceware since alpha don't change the GUI of modems.
(31-10-2014, 11:21 PM)Wichin12 Wrote: I think that modem has Alpha firmware instead of forceware since alpha don't change the GUI of modems.
Ok, just like FIBERWARE, never use alpha.
How do you change certs or even gain control over full admin area when you don't have it
(13-12-2016, 05:12 AM)AllAccess Wrote: How do you change certs or even gain control over full admin area when you don't have it

put forceware on it