Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally tried 5101!!
hello again everyone...i've finally tried to program my sb5101...here's the steps that i've done so far..by the way i am using UJmodem to program it because usbjagnt doesn't ever detect the modem and UJmodem detected it right away..

1. read & then verify and also saved the bin
2. load haxorware11rev38-DIAG.bin
3.write & then verify
4. unplug modem and plug back in. (only 1 light came on)
5. opened new web browser and tried going on http://192.168.100.1/bpi.html

this is where i'm kinda stuck..my browser gave me a load page error. now a couple things here i'm not sure about...in the ujmodem program i had to keep the range at "all"...when i tried to pull up image0 or image1 it wouldn't let me load the haxorware into the program. gave me some kinda error about the size.... so i just wrote all...did i screw that part up???? the options it gave me in the range were : boot, cfg, image0, image1, log, all .......now there is also a certificate button where i can insert or save..i didn't do anything with that..also there was a place for serial and factory MIB..both of which i left empty.... now when i go to the interface page do i have to plug the coax into the box? or just the comp into the box? i haven't plugged it into the coax line yet..just into the computer and it gave me the page load error..and the hole time i've just had 1 light on the modem which is the 2nd light which says ACT beneth it (right beside the standby light)...

any help on my next steps would be greatly appreciated..sorry if i've been long winded or if there's not enough info either..but this is my first attempt at this and am a total virgin...

thanks everyone

justsomeguy

**ok so i'm gonna assume that i bricked this damn thing..lol...so i've found a couple threads on debricking this unit. but is there anybody who is familiar with UJmodem interface that can help me out? i'm thinking that i screwed up when i wrote to the boot..so anyone who knows this program can help a fellow out??
(30-11-2009, 10:54 PM)justsomeguy Wrote: hello again everyone...i've finally tried to program my sb5101...here's the steps that i've done so far..by the way i am using UJmodem to program it because usbjagnt doesn't ever detect the modem and UJmodem detected it right away..

3.write & then verify

this is where i'm kinda stuck..my browser gave me a load page error. now a couple things here i'm not sure about...in the ujmodem program i had to keep the range at "all"...when i tried to pull up image0 or image1 it wouldn't let me load the haxorware into the program. gave me some kinda error about the size.... so i just wrote all...did i screw that part up???? the options it gave me in the range were : boot, cfg, image0, image1, log, all .......now there is also a certificate button where i can insert or save..i didn't do anything with that..also there was a place for serial and factory MIB..both of which i left empty.... now when i go to the interface page do i have to plug the coax into the box? or just the comp into the box? i haven't plugged it into the coax line yet..just into the computer and it gave me the page load error..and the hole time i've just had 1 light on the modem which is the 2nd light which says ACT beneth it (right beside the standby light)...

any help on my next steps would be greatly appreciated..sorry if i've been long winded or if there's not enough info either..but this is my first attempt at this and am a total virgin...

thanks everyone

justsomeguy

**ok so i'm gonna assume that i bricked this damn thing..lol...so i've found a couple threads on debricking this unit. but is there anybody who is familiar with UJmodem interface that can help me out? i'm thinking that i screwed up when i wrote to the boot..so anyone who knows this program can help a fellow out??

why not just type on your web browser like 192.168.100.1
(08-12-2009, 12:42 PM)aditlive Wrote:
(30-11-2009, 10:54 PM)justsomeguy Wrote: hello again everyone...i've finally tried to program my sb5101...here's the steps that i've done so far..by the way i am using UJmodem to program it because usbjagnt doesn't ever detect the modem and UJmodem detected it right away..

3.write & then verify

thanks everyone

justsomeguy

why not just type on your web browser like 192.168.100.1

tried that..no go..i really think that when i wrote the haxoware to the "all" range in UJmodem that i screwed it up..now just gotta figure out how to restore it or fix it so i can write the proper way..when i tried to write to the image 0 and image 1 it gave me an error for incorrect size or something....

but thank you muchly for the reply..i see alot of people have read this thread but no one wants to reply so i really appreciate it...

cheers
cant reply never used ujmodem as i dont have an nt cant you just use the normal usbjtag soft and debrick it that way
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******