Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Still cant get online. Please help
Hello, Im using Sb5101 with haxoware 11 rev 39. I had comcast internet service but im not paying for it anymore. I currently have TV with them. My haxoware is the Lite version but i cant get online.. "/
I have this as my config file:

d11_walledgarden.cm

also:
Forced Network Access = ENABLED!!!
IP FILTERS = DISABLED!!!

and my DNS are to:

Do I have to change anything else? like my stealth settings? please help.. Thank you
(04-12-2009, 04:35 AM)tauro91 Wrote: Hello, Im using Sb5101 with haxoware 11 rev 39. I had comcast internet service but im not paying for it anymore. I currently have TV with them. My haxoware is the Lite version but i cant get online.. "/
I have this as my config file:

d11_walledgarden.cm

also:
Forced Network Access = ENABLED!!!
IP FILTERS = DISABLED!!!

and my DNS are to:

Do I have to change anything else? like my stealth settings? please help.. Thank you

This side do not support T.O.S.
Angry
...what you mean..? Could anyone plz help
post logs
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(06-12-2009, 06:51 PM)drewmerc Wrote: post logs
I get diff logs with diff settings. but i get this with the settings just like a friend has em with same modem, haxorware version, and same area, and hes is working and has amazing speeds. This is my log: DHCP WARNING - non-critical field invalid in response. Neg or Bad Rsp - Reintailaizing MAC. SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC framing and QAM/QPSK symbol timing.
Then i get No ucd's received - timeout. T1 no ucd timeout - reintialize MAC... again im using a sb5101 with haxorware version 1.1 Rev 39 LITE. I live in Miami FL.
bad mac also check your spoof is up to date
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Yeah I had a bad MAC. A friend gave me some other MAC and told me to BPI+Bypass and change some settings. I got internet now, somedays faster and some slow but always above 15. =D what i dont get is that im using an Sb5101 but my config says its for a sb5120.. (My config is empty since i have a clonned mac i guess)
[Image: 713597747.png][Image: 10186906.png]