Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kvnkain
You see? All I actually wante was proof of your trolling, now kindly fuck off, keyboard bullshitter.. fuck it, I'll just go somewhere else where the admins frown upon your kinda shit.. oh man your fuckin stinkin.
(03-06-2015, 04:04 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: You see? All I actually wante was proof of your trolling, now kindly fuck off, keyboard bullshitter.. fuck it, I'll just go somewhere else where the admins frown upon your kinda shit.. oh man your fuckin stinkin.

I think it is time for someone to pull the plug on this "clown-wanna-be", "shining star"......
(03-06-2015, 06:22 PM)newname Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 04:04 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: You see? All I actually wante was proof of your trolling, now kindly fuck off, keyboard bullshitter.. fuck it, I'll just go somewhere else where the admins frown upon your kinda shit.. oh man your fuckin stinkin.

I think it is time for someone to pull the plug on this "clown-wanna-be", "shining star"......

Ya Think? I mean he keeps commenting on old threads from years ago and all this other stuff, Some of which does not make any fucking sense. Not trying to start another fight here or anything and I do not care what he does but he is kind of playing the know it all card pretty fucking hard.
Yeah, you should both bolt from my thread which I'm attemptin to keep on topic, is this how you two are in general? Lonely?

Dont answer.. the both of you combined are noobs compared to me, now noob on outa here..
(03-06-2015, 08:36 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: Yeah, you should both bolt from my thread which I'm attemptin to keep on topic, is this how you two are in general? Lonely?

Dont answer.. the both of you combined are noobs compared to me, now noob on outa here..

See right there it is that attitude. Don't be so aggressive man jeez. And I believe I read a post you made somewhere stating we all have our own scope of knowledge, I mean you cannot be the DOCSIS god and know all. Why Don't you calm down a bit ok man?
The way I see it, is that Ziri keeps trying to make amends with you and then you start calling him names after that.
If you don't stop this nonsense, someones gonna get hurt real bad.......
You are almost as bad as that Neo and his irritating "jerk-off" comments.....
(03-06-2015, 10:38 PM)newname Wrote: The way I see it, is that Ziri keeps trying to make amends with you and then you start calling him names after that.

I admit I may have flown off the handle at him a few times but I was also a little less than mindful at the time, he however just keeps going off on me. all I did before was share a few memes lol I like to joke on occasion. Can you not take a joke? or Criticism? On another thread I merely questioned the facts you shared and you went bat shit crazy on me, me being me and not all with it at the time may have retaliated a bit but holy fuck chill out dude lol. also stop playing the know it all card, maybe you do know more than everyone else on here that doesnt mean you need to go around calling everyone noobs and rubbing it in our faces and reviving old threads from years ago with replies to users who well probably never ever return here due to the fact they have better shit to do then hack ISP's lol
(03-06-2015, 10:38 PM)newname Wrote: The way I see it, is that Ziri keeps trying to make amends with you and then you start calling him names after that.

I can't decide if you are drunk or just mentally challenged in the majority of your posts. Do you even know what a modem is?

And by the way, You can start off your paragraph emulating buddha and end it with an inflammatory comment.
haha....what...???
You are a "jerk-off" aren't you....????
Making fun of a Spanish speaking person by asking if his name is John or Jesus instead of answering his question...?
Yeah..that's a "jerk-off"....
(04-06-2015, 12:21 AM)newname Wrote: haha....what...???
You are a "jerk-off" aren't you....????
Making fun of a Spanish speaking person by asking if his name is John or Jesus instead of answering his question...?
Yeah..that's a "jerk-off"....

Yes, because you naturally assume I am not Spanish.

Again, are you drunk or just mentally challenged? If the later, then I preemptively apologize.