Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kvnkain
(04-06-2015, 12:37 AM)neo_ Wrote:
(04-06-2015, 12:21 AM)newname Wrote: haha....what...???
You are a "jerk-off" aren't you....????
Making fun of a Spanish speaking person by asking if his name is John or Jesus instead of answering his question...?
Yeah..that's a "jerk-off"....

Yes, because you naturally assume I am not Spanish.

Again, are you drunk or just mentally challenged? If the later, then I preemptively apologize.

What difference does it make??

He asked a question and you asked what his name was....WTF.....???

Arrogant, clown type response.....
[Image: 3831627-weezay.jpg]
Great response....just reeks of arrogance to the nth degree.....expected.....
[Image: obama-laughing.jpg]
Bug 

From you both, yes indeed, now feck off while I ignore tha attention seekers with nothing better to do than fill this site with shite.. your both just a couple of lame assed job seekers with nothingh better to do cause your mother's away gettin what your not.. The way I see it is ziricom is biddy is docsis devil, bald loser, and sixteen is just a shadow of ziricom, the two of you should bend each other over and see if you can find docsis 3..
Feels good, no more drunken retard for me.

[Image: wToFAdC.png?1]
(04-06-2015, 02:40 AM)Canis-Major Wrote: From you both, yes indeed, now feck off while I ignore tha attention seekers with nothing better to do than fill this site with shite.. your both just a couple of lame assed job seekers with nothingh better to do cause your mother's away gettin what your not.. The way I see it is ziricom is biddy is docsis devil, bald loser, and sixteen is just a shadow of ziricom, the two of you should bend each other over and see if you can find docsis 3..

Again with the fucking hate at me, why don't you just go eat shit with your false accusations of people who I could be or act like. I am not bald and sixteen is not a shadow of me nor does he have anything to do with ANYTHING that was said here. Sometimes I think you just like to stir the pot you arrogant self centered son of a bitch. FUCKING FUCK FUCK Who is this dickhead? everyone got along fine until he came here and started posting a bunch of bullshit and calling people out 24/7 I don't care anymore I tried to get along with this guy but I can see now it is not gonna happen.

[Image: 4343225355334567.png]

[Image: 65775471456321445214521.png]
Proof ziricom is a troll.. see how long he last's without trying to get last word in? I've been a member for over just one week, and this little runt think's he know's me, enough to even contemplate (to big a word for him) the fact he know's nothing. This is the height of his intelligence, I mean, if he put as much effort into paying for his service, the rest of us could just njoi this site in peace, while he posts his stolen images somewhere else.. Why wont the admins here see how this guy just wont stop filling this site with useless off topic crap and shit, that makes his cock so hard, he thinks he's a bard, only we cant hear him, can we? I asked him to go off topic somewhere else, did he? No, because the only way he get's gratification is to attention seek.. go on dafty, give us a hack we aint heard of..

And to keep the peace, I'd say, I aint interested in anything ziricom has to say after claiming his 6 gigger files was 'stolen', as this only showed me what an idiot he is, and I most certainly did not ask him or his protoge to start folowing and commenting ater everything I write with utter garbage.. go on, read back.

(02-06-2015, 08:49 PM)ricktendo Wrote: Getting this error with on Win8.1x64 CMImageTool.V106.BBB.Mod.exe, anybody know a solution?

[Image: 7qoUCF3.png]

Run it in a x32 machine, or vm image?
(04-06-2015, 05:58 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: Proof ziricom is a troll.. see how long he last's without trying to get last word in? I've been a member for over just one week, and this little runt think's he know's me, enough to even contemplate (to big a word for him) the fact he know's nothing. This is the height of his intelligence, I mean, if he put as much effort into paying for his service, the rest of us could just njoi this site in peace, while he posts his stolen images somewhere else.. Why wont the admins here see how this guy just wont stop filling this site with useless off topic crap and shit, that makes his cock so hard, he thinks he's a bard, only we cant hear him, can we? I asked him to go off topic somewhere else, did he? No, because the only way he get's gratification is to attention seek.. go on dafty, give us a hack we aint heard of..

And to keep the peace, I'd say, I aint interested in anything ziricom has to say after claiming his 6 gigger files was 'stolen', as this only showed me what an idiot he is, and I most certainly did not ask him or his protoge to start folowing and commenting ater everything I write with utter garbage.. go on, read back.

(02-06-2015, 08:49 PM)ricktendo Wrote: Getting this error with on Win8.1x64 CMImageTool.V106.BBB.Mod.exe, anybody know a solution?

[Image: 7qoUCF3.png]

Run it in a x32 machine, or vm image?

I know you enough to know your basic English skills are fucking garbage, for example. You use the apostrophe incorrectly a lot ex: ( last's, know's, think's) also you spelled "enjoy" wrong and I am well aware what "contemplate" means good on you for at least spelling that right fuck nuts. Furthermore, the images I share here are not stolen as they are directly linked to their source(s) of origin when I embed them into this forum. Also unlike you DAFTY I am not interested in giving out hacks to people on these forums due to the fact that I've seen how people take shit and run with it on here, this good sir is part of the reason people talk in private IRC's nowadays and don't generally give a shit what goes on here publicly anymore due to the fact that none of it usually benefits anyone but a few. And furthermore me and everyone else were enjoying this site in peace before you came along.

And my '6 gigger' files were not "stolen" I was merely pissed off at the fact that the idiot who took them and uploaded them as his own, didn't have the proper manners to give me credit for taking the time to go get all that shit and organize it. No. He simply uploaded it and basically called it his own shit by not doing so. Why do I think that you have something to do with this? Maybe it is due to the fact that the second you joined here you instantly started throwing the hate at me.

I would also like to clarify a few other statements you made

"Why wont the admins here see how this guy just wont stop filling this site with useless off topic crap and shit, that makes his cock so hard"

-- None of what I post here makes my cock hard and if you think it does you better go back to school and re-enroll in sexual education to learn about what makes the cock hard. I have seen myself as a fairly "good" user on here up until about a week ago when you joined causing me to argue you with the every last fibre of my being to try and hope someone sees how flawed some of your logic is. (Connect to a CMTS from across the planet on another ISP and bypass your ISP's anyone?)

"I asked him to go off topic somewhere else, did he?"

--Technically this is not "off-topic" considering YOU yes YOU keep retaliating with your shit post. I have stated 2 or 3 times already that I meaning ME (Ziricom) if that was not clear enough for you, was willing to make amends and get back on topic

"the only way he get's gratification is to attention seek.."

You may think this, however it is not true. I could not give the slightest fuck as to if I got attention from other members on this forum or not. Even if I was seeking attention you are the only one here giving it to me so, maybe if you stop giving it that well disprove your theory of me seeking attention. But, you wouldn't want that to happen would you? because then you would be wrong like you are on so many other occasions.

"Proof ziricom is a troll.. see how long he last's without trying to get last word in?"

I am not a troll, the urban dictionary defines troll as one who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument. and while I may be causing "maximum disruption and argument" it is not deliberate. My last post was merely an expression of my anger against you for ignoring my offer to get along with you, and proceeding to claim I have alternate aliases on these forums which I am sure could be disproved by looking at the IP address for the user(s) you claim I am. Last I checked "Freedom of expression" was a political right, not what defines whether or not someone is a internet troll.

[Image: B-1dAx0XEAAenAL.jpg]