Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kvnkain
(06-06-2015, 12:38 PM)Canis-Major Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 03:32 AM)Ziricom Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 03:12 AM)Canis-Major Wrote: Yeah.. imagine trying to teach a britisher how to spell in ENGLISH and place apostrophie's, (correctly placed) considering your country (canada) is a third rate party compared to america, which if I'm not mistaken is the scource of your spelling?

EPIC fail.

Your language is a bastardised remix of the queen's language, something I passed all A's on, does'nt however mean I choose to use it.

Can an admin please lock this, so we can shut the door on this crap? Thanks in advance Wink

*source *doesn't

And yes it is and no it is not a **bastardized** remix of the queens language it is english that is all it is it is not a remix of anybody's language

Your that much of a idiot you dont even realise your country is owned by the fuckin queen ya twat, so you are the first to be placed on my ignore list.. and I take the advice of dev's here, anyone wishing help can pm me, Cause the idiots need to figure out more than they know.

Tata Zilicunt, you are now relegated to not here..

The Queen doesn't own my country anymore, ya fucking idiot xD Man this guy is funny. Let me give you a little schooling here.

The Crown in Right of Canada owns Canadian public lands. This legal entity is embodied in the Governor General and the Lieutenant Governors of each province. This is a figurehead position, almost all power is held by the legislature.

By the Canadian constitution areas of responsibility are quite firmly separated between Federal and Provincial governments. Within a province there will be some areas controlled by the Provincial Crown and others by the Federal Crown.

Most of that land is High Arctic and administered by Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada.

In the provinces, Federal crown lands are places like military bases and national parks. Provincial crown lands are places like provincial parks and provincial government buildings and historical sites.

The Crown in Right of Canada is not Elizabeth II, it is a legal entity embodied in ceremonial Governor and Lieutenant Generals who are nominally the Queen's representative, but are appointed by the Prime Minister or Premier of each province. They have very tightly limited ceremonial powers, real administration is done by the authority of the Prime Minister's office (or Premier's office) through the Federal (or Provincial) beaurocracy.
Sorry, can you say that on another site, I might be able to hear you..
(06-06-2015, 01:04 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: Sorry, can you say that on another site, I might be able to hear you..

Way to acknowledge you can in fact hear me dumb ass.
(06-06-2015, 01:04 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: Sorry, can you say that on another site, I might be able to hear you..

hey can you put me on that "ignore" list also?
let's see how long we can make it...
SystemJick, only too happy to help Wink
(06-06-2015, 07:41 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: SystemJick, only too happy to help Wink

[Image: 343864863289478932747.png]
Only idiot's hope a blind man can see them.