Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super 2 ac / vmdg 490
And do what? My 485 got a nice wee hole where I thought the isp pin should be lol, not to say I dont have another on way, just waiting on vermin throttling to the point people throw dem box's at me..
i have got few might able to help out another person

are you any good with cli cmds
I'll be fine in that deptartment mate, no wanna go down same route as at cw, more thinking of emulation software for loading firmware to peek at, kinda like telneting in to a read of say a spi chip read by usbjtag, kinda like whilst it's loaded in usbjtag, telnet in and change settings BEFORE flashing..

What is it you are actually looking for, this has not quite been made clear to me yet?

Ask away..?
a what telnet enable on 485 if it possible
Well, without a box to test on at the moment, (I have one on way, but what kind, dont ask me) it' a bit difficult with no output/input from other user's, I mean, how did you take a dump (without sitting down lol) and find pin 6 AND 7 are used? Pin 6-7 of what, spi or usbjtag? |Also, where's this isp pic? I have an idea of how it can be switched off, but would love to figure it myself..
a usbjtag nt read n write to the spansion chip pin 7 is part 1 of the dump pin 6 is part 2 of the dump

U34 PIN 1 to USBJTAG NT PIN 4

U34 PIN 1 to USBJTAG NT PIN 4

pic is isp point on 485 pin 1
Oh boy, strange, cause I thought it was that exact pin, now got a hole in y isp chip.. alas, from now on andy, I would suggest attempting the dump again, (only if your unsure of files saved) with the isp pin shorted to the chassis of modem, this works for me eevry time, shorting isp pin to modem ground, just like way back in 2010 when it was claimed it cant be done this way.. My mistake was attaching isp pin to pin 1 of usbjtag
dump i have read are spot on aswell i have read n write them to different modem made sure have a few backed up
Cool, so we've established that you can copy n paste onto spi so to speak, and you just need telnet? Duno if the chips the same, but whilst we been speaking, I removed blown isp chip from 485, and added one from a wrecked 480, red lighted, so gona reflash using your dump, though it may be burnt out too, hopefully just wiped, but it keeps my soldering skills top notch.. ps: beware, on the 480, some of the isp chips are soldered to board underneath ic, meaning base of ic is soldered to board, carefull Wink
ok