Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy Surfboard hacked modem with bitcoin
Quote:Pesso's? Nothing is happening yet that I'm aware of.. and I do speak to more than one person here in priv msg'n.. feel free to pay btc to shut me up.. I'm not desperate, but could do with one o them test meter's..
Heh, typical british attitude
When I was in Londo, and was dissatified with their sevice and organization, I have said to one woman clerk:
I will never again use this airport in my life. Damned bitch replied
You are free to do so, with that ironic English flegma

I am out of here, see what is gonna happen in a few days.
I'll teach you, send me the bitcoin payment first though.
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd banned, also note to all, i like to sleep its 6am and i just woke up
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Lol, 6am is powernap time, pmsl..
ain't over yet, he is back.
Something is gonna happen.

Damn, spent 5 hours to get on line by wifi ...... got to get some sleeping pills, gee, I am allergic to idiocy, nothing good comes of this shitty 'contredance'.....

Fuck, why I am here at first place.....feel bad that this site might be taken out by Feds..... so many good sites went under.....
Total control is coming, fucking Orwell Society.......

Guys, silence is gold........yeah, in country where free speech......ehhh, just Fu^k it......
If you are not a TOSser, then you are as guilty of the filtering crackdown due simply to the fact that your not only paying for it, but supporting it.

As for this site being taken out by fed's, for what exactly? As I said when I first joined, everything posted here by most author's, is already on thousand's of other site's, it's only the filtering your paying for that prevent's most of us finding most of these site's..

Metasploit is a far bigger risk than haxorware, who really just tinker with old hat..
And very often, feds just intimidate peps, just to turn them into snitches or have suit in court, possible jail time and tons of money in legals fees.So lot of peps cooperate thus becoming free snitches for feds.
If you have no tons of money and very high profile lawyer, then only option is to become snitch, if they get you.
if i dont have 8 hours i become a huge asshole (more so)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(02-07-2015, 03:10 PM)drewmerc Wrote: if i dont have 8 hours i become a huge asshole (more so)

Join the club. I need 5.5 hrs only for sleep. And I am azhole all the time for snitches, rats, and other dumb rodents with sick ego's insulting others, because they think they know more, or are more intelligent.
@Ziri
Quote:Provided you know your are going to have a comfortable seat while being a snitch and get paid money for it....hell why not? Here is why, NEVER choose money over power. Choosing money over power is a mistake almost everyone makes. Money is the big mansion in saratoga that starts falling apart after ten years. Power is that old stone building that stands for centuries. I cannot respect people who mistake money for power.
U R confussssssssed mister. Whoever control money, control the world.
So in the sense money is the power. Do not want go any further into that, but study syjonizm , banksters .....
Too hard to explain everything in one post, but language and the way we name things, reflects character of nation and most important: may lead to completely wrong conclusions
He who control's the FOOD control's the mass's.. money and power is irrelevant. The rich are about to find that out, and about bloody time too.