Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting:
Sent a priv msg to one person re: my site address that is yet to be published.. 3 people visit at same time.. the only one I sent it to, would take longer to let other's know, despite being asked not to, and I'm sure he did not..

So what is the difference between asking for help in forum's and priv msg?

Cause it's a pain in the ass reading begging msg's when it can be done in forum.

And those ip's who visited are geotagged by isp's, and perm banned, sorry Wink
certain stuff we have to talk in PM And Not Public Post SOME things
if the PM system here is hacked, i must ask is my penis magnificent or what

also

Error 404
Not Found
Powered by Abyss Web Server X2
Copyright © Aprelium - 2001-2011

i did not get this from the PM system (i dont have access i just copied your IP to the address bar for fun, do it with Ziricom's i get his website Smile )
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
I'm not suggesting it's hacked, merely that someone has access to the db, where msg's are stored, not complainin, for it validates my point that wether we talk in the forum or priv msg dont make a difference, and personally, would rather folks asked what they're asking in the forums rather than thinking priv mean's 'priviliged' - there's no gonna be any difference in the answer's if questions are asked correctly Wink

(06-07-2015, 04:22 PM)Ziricom Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 04:04 PM)drewmerc Wrote: if the PM system here is hacked, i must ask is my penis magnificent or what

also

Error 404
Not Found