Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!!
After having been gone on the road working and such I havnt had must time to get online and test but I have a few questions I've been wanting to get back into and thought there was more to this forum than there is... Is there a vip section for like donations and also i thought there was a isp forum I'm on Armstrong and thier in the process of upgrading to docsis 3 they just shipped new modem today as my 5100 is still running strong sorry if this is like all over the place but like I said I'm back home for awhile and wanna get back into the swing of testing Thanks all and I'm glad to be part of the awesome forum

Wow all my post are gone too.. I look like a newbie now?
1 Post Well Done HAHA Big Grin , everything pritty much the same mate .. just tight security ... but if your ISP ONLY JUST UPDATING TO DOC3 modem then you properly going to have an easy ride ... i Dunno lol ,, you need anything mate drop me a PM....

Welcome Back !
(11-07-2015, 06:57 AM)ackaite Wrote: Is there a vip section for like donations and also i thought there was a isp forum

I think you are referring to sbhacker.net
Okay I'll have to have a look over there it's been a good while since I've been on these forums