Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ambit 250/255 with haxorware 1.1rev39
I really, really didn't want to do this, but i've been searching and reading for 2 days straight and I can't configure the haxorware settings properly to give me a frequency lock.

I'm using haxorware 1.1rev39 on an Ambit 250/255.

I've flashed and updated the firmware as per the instructions from here (and other guides) so I might be missing something simple because i've went a bit crossed-eyed.

I know my freq is 402750000 because I checked it earlier in the week before I flashed. Can I use the original MAC until I get haxorware set-up properly? If I can get to the vm activation page with this mac, then I know haxorware is set-up correctly and all I need to do is get a new MAC, right?

My settings are basic (as per every tutorial instructions), and i'm not forcing any configs.

Annex: both
freq: tried them all (even though I know it should be 402750000)
BPi: tried them all though i'm in a pure area so it should be 1.0, right?

In the log, all I get is:
"SYNC synchronisation failure. Failed to acquire QAM/QPSK symbol timing"

I'm really stumped here, i've tried every combination of settings possible and I still can't lock on.

Am I completely missing something here?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
only way your going to know for sure is a telnet log of the entire boot up process using a max cable
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Ok. I'll do it later today and see what comes up.
Attached is the telnet boot log.

I'll be the first to admit that i'm a noob at all this, I only follwed the guides posted everywhere online to even flash the thing. I don't even know what i'm looking for in this boot log. Huh

If anyone can help, that would be amazing.

Attached Files
.txt   boot_log.TXT (Size: 13.45 KB / Downloads: 192)
Fixed.

Feed was loose at the wall. Oops.

I feel like a right prick.
(24-01-2010, 12:43 AM)sputnik Wrote: Fixed.

hahahahahahahahaha
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(24-01-2010, 01:05 AM)drewmerc Wrote:
(24-01-2010, 12:43 AM)sputnik Wrote: Fixed.

hahahahahahahahaha

I had been at it for so long, I forgot to check the obvious stuff. At least I know now that I understood the tuts.

Beginning to go a bit mental there for a bit tbh.....Tongue