Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
sbhacker down.
I haven't heard anything homie.
what will happen with the new forceware, if mforce is published someday where will?
(30-06-2016, 02:36 AM)KCO Wrote: what will happen with the new forceware, if mforce is published someday where will?

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut??
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
If you are so worried about the fate of sbhacker why don't you go to https://www.foia.gov/ and learn how to file a FOIA request, I think the results would surprise you Wink, or just ask Neo.
(30-06-2016, 04:01 PM)daviddds Wrote: If you are so worried about the fate of sbhacker why don't you go to https://www.foia.gov/ and learn how to file a FOIA request, I think the results would surprise you Wink, or just ask Neo.

Have you or Neo filed a FOIA request in regard to SBH?
I think and hope all this is bullshit or misinformation cuz I remember the guy who was in charge of the servers saying that a location change was ongoing, he even shared pictures, however it was a while ago.

They won't let SBH to stay down for too much time, this ain't something new and there was a whole team behind the forum. The scene is not down and SBH wont be neither, nowadays is so cheap to maintain a server via cloud/colo that it doesnt seem to be a reason neither. If there was a real statement from DW or mforce then I would start thinking in some shitty issues but that's not the case.
(05-07-2016, 08:26 PM)McAdams Wrote: I think and hope all this is bullshit or misinformation cuz I remember the guy who was in charge of the servers saying that a location change was ongoing, he even shared pictures, however it was a while ago.

They won't let SBH to stay down for too much time, this ain't something new and there was a whole team behind the forum. The scene is not down and SBH wont be neither, nowadays is so cheap to maintain a server via cloud/colo that it doesnt seem to be a reason neither. If there was a real statement from DW or mforce then I would start thinking in some shitty issues but that's not the case.
well start thinking shitty thoughts cuz they're done for now; accept it and start thinking for yourselves. whatever reference material's left here, use it. Cool
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
Surely there is a forum archive somewhere?
and what server would SBH be archived on?
the same server you can't access anymore?
if you know of another, please share it with the masses..
I wasn't inferring that I knew one, I was merely suggesting there might be one somewhere.

Those internet archive sites may have a few snapshots if that helps.