Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newbie 255
hi i restored a 255 back to its normal after it had ambit on it and when i try 2 put on haxorware11rev39 it says the files dont match and if you use it will rap around flashso did not try but when i put this one on it went on ok but wont connect to net Haxorware_1.0rc.4_Ambit_Ready any help plz ive got good mac that works so witch 1 is the best to use thanks
Quote:hi i restored a 255 back to its normal after it had ambit on it
i dont get this how can you restore a 255 back after ambit it's an ambit modem
Quote:and when i try 2 put on haxorware11rev39 it says the files dont match and if you use it will rap around flashso did not try but when i put this one on it went on ok but wont connect to net Haxorware_1.0rc.4_Ambit_Ready any help plz ive got good mac that works so witch 1 is the best to use thanks
i dont even understand the rest i'm guessing you have 1.0rc on it
and you want to update to r39 if so follow the instructions to upgrade included in the archive
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(03-02-2010, 12:54 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
Quote:hi i restored a 255 back to its normal after it had ambit on it
i dont get this how can you restore a 255 back after ambit it's an ambit modem
Quote:and when i try 2 put on haxorware11rev39 it says the files dont match and if you use it will rap around flashso did not try but when i put this one on it went on ok but wont connect to net Haxorware_1.0rc.4_Ambit_Ready any help plz ive got good mac that works so witch 1 is the best to use thanks
i dont even understand the rest i'm guessing you have 1.0rc on it
and you want to update to r39 if so follow the instructions to upgrade included in the archive

sorry not worded very well but yes