Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
not understanding this from everything that ive seen
Ive been reading about haxorware for a couple days but im still slightly confused on a couple things, how i even connect the modem to my pc to flash it, and how to get free comcast internet from it, i had an old sb5101 that was modded to receive free internet, and from all the intel i gathered im assuming it was modded with haxorware, it seems that everywhere i look at other threads, at other sites, everyone says for you to read around, and literally everything that i have read from just says to read around, so i have 3 main questions,
#1. How would you connect an sb5101 to a computer to flash it(video link would be great because i cant find a video)
#2. How would I be able to get free comcast internet with it flashed
#3. If i am right about haxorware being able to mod the modems to get free comcast internet, would i be able to do the same thing with twc or any other isp's

If there is a different forum u have answered these questions on just send me a link of it because ive been looking for days and cant find anything thanks
(31-07-2016, 03:19 AM)ameerabdallah Wrote: Ive been reading about haxorware for a couple days but im still slightly confused on a couple things, how i even connect the modem to my pc to flash it, and how to get free comcast internet from it, i had an old sb5101 that was modded to receive free internet, and from all the intel i gathered im assuming it was modded with haxorware, it seems that everywhere i look at other threads, at other sites, everyone says for you to read around, and literally everything that i have read from just says to read around, so i have 3 main questions,
#1. How would you connect an sb5101 to a computer to flash it(video link would be great because i cant find a video)
#2. How would I be able to get free comcast internet with it flashed
#3. If i am right about haxorware being able to mod the modems to get free comcast internet, would i be able to do the same thing with twc or any other isp's

If there is a different forum u have answered these questions on just send me a link of it because ive been looking for days and cant find anything thanks

We are not here to help people get free internet. You need to read more about this hobby.
Yes, the advice you received is sound....you must read around.......