Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
accessing the modem arris tg862 via tel net help me?
personal'm from Brazil and I saw some videos there a guy extracting a modem cert, arris tg862 put the guy and the group here ... asked for help and I contact cmg however asking for $ 100 to help me via teamview .... .
wanted to know if someone is to help there if you have any tutorial arris modem tg862 to help would be very useful ... I saw him access via telnet however not had much success ....
Why dont you pay? Do you want to tell you for free?
You're about to get Trumped if you pay him 100$
(28-09-2016, 06:36 PM)Diego adams Wrote: personal'm from Brazil and I saw some videos there a guy extracting a modem cert, arris tg862 put the guy and the group here ... asked for help and I contact cmg however asking for $ 100 to help me via teamview .... .
wanted to know if someone is to help there if you have any tutorial arris modem tg862 to help would be very useful ... I saw him access via telnet however not had much success ....

He's trying to scam you.
(28-09-2016, 06:36 PM)Diego adams Wrote: personal'm from Brazil and I saw some videos there a guy extracting a modem cert, arris tg862 put the guy and the group here ... asked for help and I contact cmg however asking for $ 100 to help me via teamview .... .

did you ever paid him? do you know whose doing tw tutorial ?
alguem teria algum forceware para tg862?