Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new sb5101e
Heart 
just bought a motorola sb5101e with haxor1.1r3 . i would like to prove it all works using my subbed ambit 256 mac address. can i do this. is this the easiest way to test it . i have heard that you need the right mac for the right modem. is there a code of what mac i am looking for for a sb5101e if that is the case. also i have spoofed my nic mac then just connected the laptop to the modem via ethernet cable. i have left the vm feed disconnected, then put power to modem.i have put settings into haxor pages but i note when i go onto the config page , the haxor page goes off and i cannot get back into it . is this correct. the only way i can get back onto 192.168.100.1 is to spooof my nic mac again or access it by another laptop. is this normal or have i got a dodgy modem. please help in deep shit
all sound as it should
if you want to use a 256 mac just change the spoof to a 256 (tho in my experience it's not necessary)
you getting the config page so all is good
get some macs use a 1.0 mac and all will be fine
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
cannot get online.just noticed something else i spoofed my nic mac using tehnitrium and rebooted pc, opened run, ip config/all 2 c if it had changed on computer and yes it had opened up haxorwareand i notice under adresses the ethernet mac is the same as when i first did it. i have highlighted and deleted this no so it goes red . then save and reboot button but it comes back as the ethernet no i used in the first place. this also happens on the frequency page i can change the nos or macs but when i press save and reboot they come back what they were originally. and so i have a nic which is no good but i cannot change in haxorware. is there a panic button. what do i do. is it faulty need help getting nowhere fast
your confuseing me now
change your nic mac and forget about it
it goes red when you delete it and green when you put a new mac it goes green (not the same as your nic mac)
you can save and reboot with no hfc mac as haxor will put the old mac back there as you need a hfc mac
(the frequency may change if the config you download specifies a different one)

and the panic button is factory defaults and start fresh
__________________________________________________________________________________
(03-03-2010, 09:13 PM)drewmerc Wrote: your confuseing me now
it goes red when you delete it and green when you put a new mac it goes green (not the same as your nic mac)
you can save and reboot with no hfc mac as haxor will put the old mac back there as you need a hfc mac

i changed the nic mac on my computer but when i look on the haxorpage under addresses , ethernet mac . it is showing my old nic mac which is probably banned. if i do the same again i.e. change the nic mac on my computer then look on the haxorpage surely the nic should have changed. but it has not
(03-03-2010, 10:24 PM)tommy Wrote:
(03-03-2010, 09:13 PM)drewmerc Wrote: your confuseing me now

i changed the nic mac on my computer but when i look on the haxorpage under addresses , ethernet mac . it is showing my old nic mac which is probably banned. if i do the same again i.e. change the nic mac on my computer then look on the haxorpage surely the nic should have changed. but it has not

pressed the panic button. am i right in thinking there should be no values in the haxor page under addresses. i would assume this would wipe them all clean. instead i still have all the mac addresses and cannot get rid of them. i delete them, there gone in front of my eyes so i then press the save button but they come back.? so i,ve done a factory default which does nothing. what else can i do.? trust me to get this on my first modem. its a nightmare.
factory default is just that it go back to the whatever mac is in the certs
as a test to see if saveing is working just change the last number of the hfc mac save and reboot and see if its changed or not
(04-03-2010, 12:16 AM)drewmerc Wrote: factory default is just that it go back to the whatever mac is in the certs
as a test to see if saveing is working just change the last number of the hfc mac save and reboot and see if its changed or not

changed last no and worked ok. but the nic mac is still showing in the haxor page the same. i cannot tell if this has changed or not. i know on my laptop it has changed because i can view it but as i have said on the haxor page the nic mac does not change. modem does not work
Unplug power and cable feed from modem -> Change your NIC/router MAC -> power back into modem -> change HFC MAC in haxorware -> save and unplug power from modem -> cable feed in -> plug modem power back in

Fool proof method, should change you NIC/router MAC no problem.
(06-03-2010, 12:00 PM)sputnik Wrote: Unplug power and cable feed from modem -> Change your NIC/router MAC -> power back into modem -> change HFC MAC in haxorware -> save and unplug power from modem -> cable feed in -> plug modem power back in

Fool proof method, should change you NIC/router MAC no problem.

yes i fully understand and done all that to the letter. i then go back into the haxor page and look at the hfc mac , yes that has changed, i look at the ethernet mac(nic mac) and that is showing what was previously in it. it is not the new nic i have put on my laptop. i know the laptop nic mac has changed because i have clicked on start, run cmd and then ipconfig/all and it is the nic mac i have changed it too. but as i have said in the haxor page it is showing my original nic mac. i cannot get online . i don't know if its because of this nic mac that does not go off the haxor page.
i'm guessing you have one of the very few nics that cant be spoofed or the program your using to spoof sucks
if your useing smac try tmac (or other way round)