Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macs not working anymore????
(22-08-2011, 05:14 PM)ABMJR Wrote: This has nothing to do with Haxorware, this is an issue with new security @ the CMTS. If you know what your doing, you can still do a certain "thing" at a certain "time" in the handshaking and get on line. In any area. With new security. But dont ask for it, as it is private Friends.

peace
Thanks for the responce ABMJR,

If this is the case and it can be over ridden then is it not something that can be incorperated into Hax update? or does it just affect the UK? and would that make it less an issue to the haxor team??
ABMJR is American, what he does i have no idea, makes me wonder if i do the same thing but even then i also wont say what i do to get online (now i am in uk but i do know ABMJR know's a fucking lot more than me) but my way is easily guessable just by comparing outputs from a subscribed modem and a haxor modem
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
It is nothing with haxorware, as this is a GUI, with some more "features" that can be turned on or off..Previously, the CM (modem) had the upper hand in directing/fooling the CMTS. This has changed as the CMTS has now taken over the role of "boss"..

I have said, there is a way, actually, 2, but I do not post work arounds. If you have been doing this for a while, then you know what the CMTS is asking at a certain time and what you (the modem) can respond back with...

Again, this is not going to be released by me....

A group I work with found the "flaw/issue" and its not for Public Abuse..
Knowledge=Power
now the only thing that works is the certs
just a thought.........if ur subbed modem is the same model as ur test one does injecting the certs still apply????......

(26-08-2011, 12:25 AM)lightningj Wrote: just a thought.........if ur subbed modem is the same model as ur test one does injecting the certs still apply????......

yes

this is my method for when i'm in full test mode
i take a full 2mb backup from the subbed modem and flash that to the other modem and then i install haxorware lite to the other modem (this i see as good as both modem's are now the same other than 1 has haxor install, certs spoof bpi and what not are all identical)
now the modems are a nice pair i'll log all telnet out put on both modems while connecting to the ctms and compare the output and look for any differences (at the point our looking for ctms modem commands as there are a few Rajkosto comments that will show as differences but they are easy to see and ignore)
for more completeness i will also plug both modems into separate computers and using a splitter, power both modems on at the same time and watch the telnet output to see if there is any differences in the timing of the modems responses (there are)

as to how to fix any differences you may have can i suggest you take a look at ciscos ctms documents (sorry they are huge and go on for fucking ever) now once you have done all this if your lucky and done it right and worked out what you need to know you should be able to change your mac and fuck up your certs and still stay online

and if your wondering why nobody is saying there specific method's to getting online because it's patchable (well my method is)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******