Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Any puma7 firmware?
alright, sorry for all the confusion earlier with the firmware. this is it here . puma7 pulled from hitron coda 4582 . have fun with it. If you do anything good with it please remember me .

http://www.filedropper.com/puma7firmware
(22-09-2017, 10:09 PM)doctor Wrote: prayers goes out to christianrodher and his family , hurricane knocked out caribbean . They say 6 months before power is restored. Hopefully he and his family are safe.

Amen!

I've some folks there, they said everyone is OK but without power and other basic stuff.
(29-09-2017, 03:32 AM)doctor Wrote: alright, sorry for all the confusion earlier with the firmware. this is it here . puma7 pulled from hitron coda 4582 . have fun with it. If you do anything good with it please remember me .

http://www.filedropper.com/puma7firmware

Thanks Heart
(29-09-2017, 04:11 AM)McAdams Wrote:
(22-09-2017, 10:09 PM)doctor Wrote: prayers goes out to christianrodher and his family , hurricane knocked out caribbean . They say 6 months before power is restored. Hopefully he and his family are safe.

Amen!

I've some folks there, they said everyone is OK but without power and other basic stuff.

christian just PM'D me and said he is ok and he will be without internet for about 4 months .
(02-10-2017, 04:15 PM)doctor Wrote: christian just PM'D me and said he is ok and he will be without internet for about 4 months .

Glad to hear he's Ok.
Smile 
(23-09-2017, 04:30 PM)drewmerc Wrote: well if he said it who cares, i was aware he was from PR as i noticed he switched to a vpn a while back, i try to avoid saying where people are from as i have insider info, not that i care, i only hate people from orange county /s
Thanks drew, doctor and everyone for caring. I'm ok. I have power, water and a bad 4mb dsl connection by an old telephone line in my house. Cable will probably take 3-6 months to come back since there are a lot of places without power from where im located to where the cmts is located.

note: The vpn is because stupid work firewall block everything beside port 443 and 80 in tcp protocol. i don't care if people know where i'm from. I dont sell, i don't do theft of service.. all i do is test, learn and share stuff for educational purpose in my own modems. Don't have anything to hide.

See you all around.
Quote:Thanks drew, doctor and everyone for caring. I'm ok.

It's good to hear that you're alive and doing well. HeartHeart
[Image: ojniuc.jpg]

Im going to make complaint to my isp , I'm 55.38mbps shy of 1gig. lol . Not bad at all
@doctor, its better then what mediacom is trying to pass off as gigabit+, my buddy gets 600MBps when hes paying like 200$/Mo for Gig+ on a 16/8 Technicolor modem hahahahaha 16 channels rofl.
if anyone is planning to purchase a hitron 4582 unit for testing , just to let you know you will not be able to inject your working certs from older units from puma6 and down into this unit because it uses a total of 9. 4 are docsis 3.1 . But on the bright side you can take working certs out of a puma7 and use it on older modems ,but why would you .
root_pub_key
mfg_cert
mfg_key_pub
cm_cert
cm_key_prv
D3_1_cm_device_prv_key
D3_1_root_ca_cert
D3_1_cm_device_cert
D3_1_device_ca_cert