Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arris A1670 Password of the day , SSH enabled.
(19-12-2017, 10:34 AM)eltremendo Wrote:
(19-12-2017, 05:04 AM)legendofsounds Wrote:
(28-11-2017, 04:23 AM)Wichin12 Wrote: Legendofsounds which flasher/reader/writer did u buy ??

i used a flashcat with an extended board but im trying to get the tech_support_cgi tp spawn but i have no luck i know its there i seen it in the system file when i backed up the nand flash but i need more info on this modem... so i copied nand and all but when i solder back some modems boot some dont wonder why ?? lol maybe the chip got too much heat

you probably burned he chip.
Im sure there is a way to access the tech support.

i actually had missed a pin so I touched it up a bit of solder and powered back on successfully...

on the other note i also DUMPED the ARRIS_DG_1670 trying to find the "SEED" for the password of the day but no luck
[/php]
(23-12-2017, 08:19 PM)legendofsounds Wrote:
(19-12-2017, 10:34 AM)eltremendo Wrote:
(28-11-2017, 04:23 AM)Wichin12 Wrote: Legendofsounds which flasher/reader/writer did u buy ??

i used a flashcat with an extended board but im trying to get the tech_support_cgi tp spawn but i have no luck i know its there i seen it in the system file when i backed up the nand flash but i need more info on this modem... so i copied nand and all but when i solder back some modems boot some dont wonder why ?? lol maybe the chip got too much heat

you probably burned he chip.
Im sure there is a way to access the tech support.

i actually had missed a pin so I touched it up a bit of solder and powered back on successfully...

on the other note i also DUMPED the ARRIS_DG_1670 trying to find the "SEED" for the password of the day but no luck

did you tried the default password for the day?

hey , i want to try flashing it . i have a jtgag. what are the tools i need?
what type of board? etc. i never flash an spi ship