Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Arris 6141 Foreware
Hey guys i don't know if you guys can help. Just flashed my 6141 set up everything goes online with stock Cert then i changed my Modem Mac to paid Modem's mac and im getting a PERM AUTH FAILURE. I know it means mac doesn't match cert. IM USING WOW. I have a 5101 with haxorware and it goes online with same MAC but only on DOCSIS 2.0. If i download certs from HAXORWARE and upload to FORCEWARE will that work? i know my account is new but i was on SB hacker for years my user name was thegreat5o had tons of posts. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
step 1 take your paid modem offline to avoid a collision. step 2 extract the certs from your paid modem. step 3 insert certs and mac into forceware, step 4 go online to your subbed account with forceware modem.
(16-11-2017, 07:11 PM)occalifornia Wrote: step 1 take your paid modem offline to avoid a collision. step 2 extract the certs from your paid modem. step 3 insert certs and mac into forceware, step 4 go online to your subbed account with forceware modem.

I don’t want to sound like an idiot but how would I take the certs out of my paid modem? It’s stock arris 6190. I would know how to get them from Haxorware r.39 but not from stock. Would I be able to make a cert using my 5101 and then upload it to forceware? I’ll make sure to turn off my paid 6190. I appreciate your help.
(16-11-2017, 02:32 PM)wess5o Wrote: Hey guys i don't know if you guys can help. Just flashed my 6141 set up everything goes online with stock Cert then i changed my Modem Mac to paid Modem's mac and im getting a PERM AUTH FAILURE. I know it means mac doesn't match cert. IM USING WOW. I have a 5101 with haxorware and it goes online with same MAC but only on DOCSIS 2.0. If i download certs from HAXORWARE and upload to FORCEWARE will that work? i know my account is new but i was on SB hacker for years my user name was thegreat5o had tons of posts. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

How did you flash ForceWare on Arris 6141 ? I am interested to flash one but dont know how.
Thanks!
(29-12-2017, 04:54 AM)turtleq Wrote:
(16-11-2017, 02:32 PM)wess5o Wrote: Hey guys i don't know if you guys can help. Just flashed my 6141 set up everything goes online with stock Cert then i changed my Modem Mac to paid Modem's mac and im getting a PERM AUTH FAILURE. I know it means mac doesn't match cert. IM USING WOW. I have a 5101 with haxorware and it goes online with same MAC but only on DOCSIS 2.0. If i download certs from HAXORWARE and upload to FORCEWARE will that work? i know my account is new but i was on SB hacker for years my user name was thegreat5o had tons of posts. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

How did you flash ForceWare on Arris 6141 ? I am interested to flash one but dont know how.
Thanks!

forceware on SB6141 don't allways play well, as I tried one today and it will not sync up all the way, it will pull the correct config and such, since it has proper certs and mac, but it will not go online due to tuner. I even tried the other tuner setting and same results. I have good results with SB6120,Sb6121 modems with forceware though.
Latest SB6141 PCB may have a different tuner than older SB6141 hardware version, may be an addition post ForceWare (try alpha)
(30-12-2017, 05:43 AM)ricktendo Wrote: Latest SB6141 PCB may have a different tuner than older SB6141 hardware version, may be an addition post ForceWare (try alpha)

I don't need alpha, I run everthing stock, as I don't need third party firmware to get online with.
Yea, but in the interim he can use alpha (instead of forceware) to upload certs, change mac and serial... Then flash back the original firmware and done.
(30-12-2017, 06:22 AM)ricktendo Wrote: Yea, but in the interim he can use alpha (instead of forceware) to upload certs, change mac and serial... Then flash back the original firmware and done.

Very true, but he would have to have knowledge to do so.Big Grin
hi to all this great people i want to clone a modem whats are the commands to read save and write the modem