Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with some certs
Regards,
anyone knows whats happends when you get Registration Completed, but no operational, no auth errors neither.

valid certs from a 3.0 motorola modem, actually SBG6580, haxorware accepts the cert files, managed to insert them and downloaded backup (.tar file), i compared binary sizes, everything seems ok. but modem won't get online.

tried with SB5101 and SB5102 which has more space in nonvol area, same behavior. my guess is haxorware bug or failure to deal with those certs.
the private key is longer in this case, that could be the issue ? haxor failure to manage this ?

what could be wrong ?

anyone interested to help i could share cert files for testing

My Best Regards
aren't docsis 2 and 3 certs in a different format? If you're going from a DOCSIS 2/3 cert to a 3/2 modem that could be an issue.
(18-11-2017, 12:25 AM)occalifornia Wrote: aren't docsis 2 and 3 certs in a different format? If you're going from a DOCSIS 2/3 cert to a 3/2 modem that could be an issue.

same format, some larger, some shorter, also size should not be (in theory) the trouble, SB5102 has 64 kb for nonvol area, at least they should work for the 5102

testing between modems of same brand, i have tested 3.0 certs from arris and from netgear and they work with haxor, from motorola (sbg6580) so far not working, for some unknown reason.

any suggestions and ideas are welcome