Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
frequency in ontario canada
how do i figure out the frequency to put in haxoware where i am with shaw? i've read that everywhere is different and i'm trying to figure out the settings that i require in nothern ontario with shaw isp. there is a TON of settings with haxoware that i'm really trying to get a grasp on...that and the spoof string.but what i've read about the spoof string is that there is only a few differnt ones to try? is that correct? then there is the port #'s !! man i'm pulling my last few hairs out !!! lol

i don't even know if i'm gonna get this sucker on line sb5101...but cause we only have shaw here and you need matching certs and macs that i might be SOL cause i don't have anyone who i can borrow their unit to get that info from!! but i'm trying ta get er !!! gotta try right !! but just need a little help with some of these settings...

thanks guys
shaw lol you'll need certs
but all the info is on your siubbed modems webpages
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(14-10-2010, 12:09 AM)drewmerc Wrote: shaw lol you'll need certs
but all the info is on your siubbed modems webpages

you've helped me out lots drewmerc ! and i thank you for that...and you have told me this before as well i think..lol...see someone told me that if i put a virgin bin on the unit then i'd be fine..but i always thought that the mac's and certs had to come from your own city in order to get online? now that's just from what i've read..there is sooo much here that i'm still not understanding but that's one thing that i thought a person would require is that the mac and certs come from a running subbed modem on a different node within the same city...now this person said that i wouldn't need that info if i put a virgin bin onthe unit then haxoware on top of it...that really confused me but i figured what the hell...might as well try it out and see what happens...it's all apart of testing right....

and the thing is, is that i don't have a sub with shaw. i have a sub with the only other isp in this city which is a DSL provider...so i can't even use the sub's info...nor can i scan for units in factory mode cause i have dsl and those scans have to be with the same provider as your looking for the certs for right? (in this case shaw)....so i was under the impression that if i want to test shaw i have to either scan for a unit that is already in factory mode or open up someone else's subbed modem (with the same sb5101..not sb5102)....which either way i'm screwed cause i can't scan cause i'm on dsl and have to scan on the cable network...and don't know anyone to open up thier box....lol...ahahaha.....but hey...that's testing right !!!! lol...was just hopeing that i had a shot in the dark with what this person said about using a virgin bin and all being ok...but i really wasn't expecting it to work cause like i said the mac's and certs might not be up and running...or even from my city (that's a deffenite)...

well that's enough babbling...lol...if there's any other way please help...but i don't think there is , is there....hahahaha