Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TSOP56/48 NOR/NAND Solderless Clip Adapters for the FlashcatUSB xPort
(22-11-2018, 09:14 PM)tsmokie Wrote: yo uso aire caliente para despegar el nandflash tsop48
aun sin el controller la nand ya viene asi con el encryption... 
el phison ahi esta porque el trabajo de ese controller es para romper esa seguridad en la nand. y el modem boote bien

I recommend reading about otp (one time programmable) in these devices that incorporate it so they can understand how they work, what they can and can not do. Therefore, the controller was not created as a security measure in any case, its function has to do with the distribution and management of data, the NAND has its own built-in security.
loco stop posting pictures here esto se va kemar como en ventura county....yo se lo k te digo!!!!!!!!
guarda tus secretos , se acavan de kemar a 3 del foro y el california los tiene en foto....
So can I use (FlashcatUSB xPort + TSOP48 NAND 360 (Type B) Adapter + Power Supply Adapter + 360-Clip kit 48pins BLUE) to be able to dump and flash to a SB 6141/6120/5101 or would I need different sets of adapters and cables? I wanted to give this a shot again, back in the day I tried the soldering and connecting via parallel port with mild success, then I tried BlackcatUSB and soldering with like 50% success rate so I'm guessing my soldering sucks or something Sad . So I wanted to give this solder-less option a shot. Would I be able to dump and flash those boards with said combination of adapters using the FlashcatUSB xPort or do I need different sets of adapters?
For those modems all you need is a FlashcatUSB Classic and a Pomona 5252 clip (now sold pre-wired on the same site)

This is the clip you're talking about?
Yes, the $18 SOIC-16 may work as well but I have only used the Pomona and I know this is a good quality clip. You can find a Pomona 5252 cheaper on ebay if you don't mine wiring it yourself (make sure you have 0.1'' female DuPont connectors)
I was looking at the Premium SOIC-16 test clip (Pomona) which is pre wired. Would I still need the female DuPont connectors if I order it pre wired?
No, I think the Pomona clip and/or the FlashcatUSB should come with the IDC cable included (its the flat ribbon cable seen in your picture)
(22-11-2018, 09:34 PM)0xff Wrote:
(22-11-2018, 09:14 PM)tsmokie Wrote: yo uso aire caliente para despegar el nandflash tsop48
aun sin el controller la nand ya viene asi con el encryption... 
el phison ahi esta porque el trabajo de ese controller es para romper esa seguridad en la nand. y el modem boote bien

I recommend reading about otp (one time programmable) in these devices that incorporate it so they can understand how they work, what they can and can not do. Therefore, the controller was not created as a security measure in any case, its function has to do with the distribution and management of data, the NAND has its own built-in security.

hey, thank for the info... soo i have removed the nand from the board, and im still getting same readings as it was on the board. 
how would i be able to binwalk this chip?
Any body know where i can buy the tsop 48 pin type B adapter?

alguien save donde puedo comprar el tsop 48 pin type B adapter?