Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Moto 6141 Black
rblstyl & joejoe402012:

I'm glad you both could get everything working again.  Rblstyl, this is why you always verify your image dumps and your image writes. I tend to make two copies of the whole modem dump, verifying each one. Afterwards, when I write the image, I make sure that I verify the image that I just wrote in order to avoid such issues like this because believe me; you will start to see all sorts of erroneous data and oddities.

Have a great night!
(21-07-2018, 11:47 PM)LkBurn Wrote: rblstyl & joejoe402012:

I'm glad you both could get everything working again.  Rblstyl, this is why you always verify your image dumps and your image writes. I tend to make two copies of the whole modem dump, verifying each one. Afterwards, when I write the image, I make sure that I verify the image that I just wrote in order to avoid such issues like this because believe me; you will start to see all sorts of erroneous data and oddities.

Have a great night!

LkBurn,,

It had nothing to do with you said, it was when the image was built for the forceware, the tool that was used to do so was not working correctly, and had to use the FCUSB Script to write to UBFI 1 and UBFI2 of the image to load the forceware correctly onto the modem, after that everything worked as it should.