Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB6182 Pinout Pictures and Instructions
Hiya fellow forum dwellers!

I wanted to make a new threw to separate the old one as I figured people would want to know more about the SB6182 flash dumping process and what not. First post will be reserve for info and afterwards, I'll follow with pics and information.

Thanks!
First picture is the flash on the back of the board with instructions on where to solder and to which pins on USBJTAG NT.

[Image: hHaq8tRIRGxzpNjzwEUz_3NbYsVAZ-GGSDo7Rxeh...93-h790-no]

Picture 2 is soldering to the SPI Flash. 30 AWG kynar was used:

[Image: 6TyCCvHywoTfd1JOQ25TuLJjkUdycT0AX914cesb...93-h790-no]

Picture 3 is the soldering after the flux was cleaned, and additionally: my thumb for a size comparison:

[Image: v8hgtLCoiEOo8w1Z6iiif1ZLQYsDG-6EuM4xchUt...93-h790-no]
nicely done. clean work dude.
bump and kudos. It's nice to see OC (original content) being posted again. happy modding!
very nice LKburn i have two of those its time to play lol....now what r we using for this FW, or Alpha
(29-07-2018, 10:23 PM)infinity08 Wrote: very nice LKburn i have two of those its time to play lol....now what r we using for this FW, or Alpha

It's broadcom based, so any Puma5-based firmwares are not going to work for this, unfortunately.

I just didn't see any information on this modem, so I figured I'd try and get into it. I have to post the serial information, as well.
broadcom Sad Sad Sad Huh
(01-08-2018, 05:37 AM)niños69 Wrote: broadcom Sad Sad Sad Huh

Yes, it is broadcom based.

A juzgar por tu usuario, vos hablas castellano. Aunque prefieren que no hablemos castellano aca: este modem esta basado en broadcom (tiene un procesador de Broadcom).

(Translation for whomever doesn't speak Spanish: 'Judging by your username, you speak Spanish. Although they prefer that we don't speak Spanish here: this modem is broadcom-based')
Thanks for the translation....
efectivamente Big Grin