Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Binwalk on nandchip[ TM1602A, SB6183, ]
Saludos, estava experimentando con un modem TM1602a . cual tiene un nand chip. le pude sacar el el backup del flash usando flashcat pero cuando le trato de hacerle un binwalk, parece que esta encrypted . alguien le a extraido los cert a este tipo de modem?

Greetings, I was experimenting with a TM1602a modem. which has a nand chip. I could get the flash backup using flashcat but when I try to make it a binwalk, it seems to be encrypted. someone has extracted the cert to this type of modem?
Greetings, I was experimenting with a TM1602a modem. which has a nand chip. I could get the flash backup using flashcat but when I try to make it a binwalk, it seems to be encrypted. someone has extracted the cert to this type of modem?

Damn good question.......
(28-10-2018, 01:23 AM)newname Wrote: Greetings, I was experimenting with a TM1602a modem. which has a nand chip. I could get the flash backup using flashcat but when I try to make it a binwalk, it seems to be encrypted. someone has extracted the cert to this type of modem?

Damn good question.......

thank you lol . i forgot this wasnt the Spanish forum
Well....don't forget again.....you damn Spaniards....you....!
TM1602A, SB6183

has this a phison controller anwhere near the nand or soc on board?

if so that is what needs to be achived reading with serail by crashing and reading dump somehow will get rid of all encryption
(02-11-2018, 11:42 AM)blacklisted Wrote: TM1602A, SB6183

has this a phison controller anwhere near the nand or soc on board?

if so that is what needs to be achived reading with serail by crashing and reading dump somehow will get rid of all encryption

ill need to check the board.
here is the binfile https://files.fm/u/5kw2b47j
test binwalk -e -I (file.bin)?
(04-11-2018, 11:22 PM)niños69 Wrote: test binwalk -e -I (file.bin)?

it gives out a lot of cert , keys , files of 132mbs
(04-11-2018, 02:46 AM)eltremendo Wrote: here is the  binfile https://files.fm/u/5kw2b47j

dayng.. i wanna try but link is dead :*(