Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dragonlord7791 ripped me off do not mess with him
haha....spoken like you are dragon boy himself.....!!  (8 years...4 posts....right...)

The thing here is that he was a "respected" contributing member for 8 years....You would expect to trust someone like that. If you want to do a little dealing on the side.....well ok.....But don't fucken rip someone off. I don't care what fucken country you are from......don't rip me off!

Re: sneakers

A damn good pair of MJ sneakers....

Re: Snakes.....

A snake is a snake is a snake......A human fucken being that "acts" like a snake can usually act like a human again once they have a noose around their neck that is starting to get a little too tight.....

And another thing...why does everyones's last visit show "hidden"...? What the hell?    Drew, can you disable that fucken option..?

I want to see when someone has seen my witty comments.....FFS....or are you too drunk again to care...???

Oh...I see that yours is hidden also.......well, may as well hide mine too...What the Fuck....
I use the hidden option myself and always have done, but funny I now know the reason why dragonlord asked me were the option was last week

And yes I'm drunk and will be all week as I am in spain
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
What are you drinking......??? Why are you in Spain.......both Lizzys kicked you out...did they.....???
Larger as British people do when not drinking tea
I'm on holiday
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(10-03-2019, 11:26 PM)Rebootx1 Wrote: ricktendo was helping me, he seemed genuine did ask me for donations, but everything he helped me with seemed to not work, so i think he was mad that i paid the other guy. ricktendo i can post our conversation too if you like dont call me a liar bro , or maybe he is or knows dragonlord7791.

Do not drag me into this shit, you are a fucking liar for claiming I know this dragonlord7791.

Not my fault you are a dumbass.

P.S. why did you change your username, why did you register with another instead of using your original digitalx1?
(16-03-2019, 07:19 AM)ricktendo Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 11:26 PM)Rebootx1 Wrote: ricktendo was helping me, he seemed genuine did ask me for donations, but everything he helped me with seemed to not work, so i think he was mad that i paid the other guy. ricktendo i can post our conversation too if you like dont call me a liar bro , or maybe he is or knows dragonlord7791.

Do not drag me into this shit, you are a fucking liar for claiming I know this dragonlord7791.

Not my fault you are a dumbass.

P.S. why did you change your username, why did you register with another instead of using your original digitalx1?

Unless I misread it, he said he knew that he went with dragonlord for help rather than you, not that you knew dragonlord (personally).

What is your side of this weird tale?  Huh
Ricko-boy won't respond......he is as crooked as a pretzel.....unsalted even...!
I've been chatting with dragonlord7791 for awhile now before all of this happened and I never took him for a person to do this. I've actually sent him a few stock modems for him to play with in which he paid me before sending out . He did make some custom firmware for me on several occasions to show his appreciation. He was quite skilled at this hobby he actually made a new version of forceware which he never released but showed me it operating over teamviewer. I guess with his name dragged thru the mud we may never have the opportunity of testing his new firmware.

So why did he go bad...? Lots of very "skilled" people fuck up.
Why did he not respond to all the "proven" accusations..?
You have his e-mail address I am sure....ask him these questions....
(17-03-2019, 01:32 AM)newname Wrote: So why did he go bad...? Lots of  very "skilled" people fuck up.
Why did he not respond to all the "proven" accusations..?
You have his e-mail address I am sure....ask him these questions....

I've tried to contact him since this whole thing transpired but I'm not getting any response.