Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dragonlord7791 ripped me off do not mess with him
yeah i know i was jst fustrating from reading for weeks and getting very little to no help, i really dont understand the guy he got paid and jsut dont respond anymore, real greece ball if you ask me quite corny, the way he was pressing me to send then pulls this, its hard to trust anyone now a days. well i learned my leasson, i would appreciate if the mods banned him i showed proof of the whole thing
why is ricktendo saying that you are spamming......???

if it was me, I would want to put a brick through his front window......for starters...
Hummmmmm, it's 12.15 I'm drunk as fuck
But why the fuck are you guys paying anyone
I'll deal with this shit in the morning
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
ricktendo was helping me, he seemed genuine did ask me for donations, but everything he helped me with seemed to not work, so i think he was mad that i paid the other guy. ricktendo i can post our conversation too if you like dont call me a liar bro , or maybe he is or knows dragonlord7791.
What I find so disturbing is the lack of support that you are getting from other "senior" members here.
Granted, you should NEVER have offered money to anyone here....but you did...to another "senior" member and he fucken ripped you off..!

All I can say is, it is a damn good thing you were not getting the shit kicked out of you on a street corner.....'cause "they" would have just kept right on walking and looked the other way. My guess is that it is mainly the millennial crowd. They are a really fucked up generation.  

They better just hope that nothing ever happens to them......'cause I would............still help....

If ricktendo asked for a "donation" then he and dragon boy are "peas in a pod".....

Only 4 members have commented here (Drew is not a member and OP doesn't count), yet over 450 views....what a bunch of fucken wimps with no goddam fucken opinions....goddam fucking millenials.....I assume. Bunch of fucking melting Snowflakes....
OP you had ANOTHER duplicate thread, so it was merged with this one. I'll help you out this week, OP.
Wouldn't we all just love to hear from ricktendo and the dragon boy...??
What is their side to this scandal...??
Silence I would assume is....guilty.....!!

Hey ricky-boy....how much of a "donation" you need for a BJ...???
silence is guilt, i welcome them to come with their side of the story, i don't have to lie i have everything down to the receipt that proves i sent, until they come, and for the very least defend themselves this stays up, MOD ALL IM ASKING IS FOR THIS GUY TO GET BANNED I ALREADY LOST MY MONEY, ITS NOT A BIG DEAL HE CAN ALWAYS RESUBSCRIBE HE JUST LOSE HIS CREDIBILITY UNDER THAT SCREEN NAME, I LOST MY MONEY AND WILL PROBABLY NEVER GET IT BACK
Orange County has many "connections".....you may just get your money back, with interest.....leave it in his hands for now.....
I would not be sleeping too soundly at nights if I was one of these two characters......
[Image: ADwC2mv]
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******