Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
modem testimg
Hi guys! Im new here and looking to try out a new adventure and learn how modems work. could anyone point me in the right direction where i could find forceware? thanks 

if anyone has any tips on how to do any of this stuff feel free to message me.
downloads link and read its all here
forceware is in the forceware section of the forums. download it, flash it to your device using a usb programmer.
(09-04-2019, 04:26 PM)occalifornia Wrote: forceware is in the forceware section of the forums. download it, flash it to your device using a usb programmer.
is there a certain version i need to use? i'm new at this. apologies for the ignorance. 
 thanks for your help
(09-04-2019, 05:56 PM)Peeh Wizzle Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 04:26 PM)occalifornia Wrote: forceware is in the forceware section of the forums. download it, flash it to your device using a usb programmer.
is there a certain version i need to use? i'm new at this. apologies for the ignorance. 
 thanks for your help

afaik there is no reason not to use the latest version which is 1.41b1mod2
(09-04-2019, 06:58 PM)occalifornia Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 05:56 PM)Peeh Wizzle Wrote:
 thanks for your help

afaik there is no reason not to use the latest version which is 1.41b1mod2
ok. thanks!
i'm also looking for the certificate to test on SPECTRUM network. Anyone know where i can get that?
(19-04-2019, 05:04 AM)Peeh Wizzle Wrote: i'm also looking for the certificate to test on SPECTRUM network. Anyone know where i can get that?

Didn't see that one coming  Rolleyes
forgive me i'm new at this. looking to get educated on it. any ideas?
(19-04-2019, 05:04 AM)Peeh Wizzle Wrote: i'm also looking for the certificate to test on SPECTRUM network. Anyone know where i can get that?

your subbed modem  Heart