Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need reboot sb5101 but require authorization
hello, i got one sb5101 it working for couple years, but yesterday just not working anymore, i get into the GUI it haxorware, and try to reboot it require username and password, i try every possible username and password i search on this forum but still not working, sbhacker/sbh    admin/sbhacker  root/sbh  

is there a way to remove the username password or reset so i can reboot the device?
can you telnet into it?
thank you guys, occalifornia, BTC, i am currently out of town, as soon i get back i will try these method, i am very sure i try unplug and plug it back. Smile
A sb5101 won't get past 32+ mbps. Why even mess with that model of box these days? Not worth the hassle for the speeds it offers.
(23-11-2019, 10:24 AM)rgvsxdigitalpimp Wrote: A sb5101 won't get past 32+ mbps.  Why even mess with that model of box these days?  Not worth the hassle for the speeds it offers.

I can think of a few.. not every region has the latest equipment. Some countries are just deploying D2; it may be expensive to purchase or import newer tech, etc.
A sb5101 won't get past 32+ mbps
^ if its online and gets speed who cares.

sounds like you have 1st world problems. I need more speed