Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
5101 help
Hey guys my 5101 has been working for years but i have a problem now the config file i have is not working well anymore can someone help me get it working again without having to use certs any answer will help please just remember im a newbie and not really shore how to test on anything else
not working well? It should work or not work..
Its working but its slow like dial up it was get like 20 mbps now its getting .02 mbps i know u guys are like why even waste time with that but truthfully the reason is cause i didnt need any certs for it dont know how to get them.
(13-12-2019, 08:13 PM)mikey111203 Wrote: Its working but its slow like dial up it was get like 20 mbps now its getting .02 mbps i know u guys are like why even waste time with that but truthfully the reason is cause i didnt need any certs for it dont know how to get them.

I have the same issue. Speed suddenly dropped to 20kb/s for a few days now. Maybe timing is a coincidence but maybe some kind of update was pushed through.
I had that problem also and now I am spending $30/month on a 60/10 plan......
Have you tried another config file?
Can you pm some for me to try
Can you send me some also......it is for a friend who would like to get some free internet.....he laughs at me and says "why pay $30/m when you can get it for free"...!!!
(14-12-2019, 07:18 PM)newname Wrote: Can you send me some also......it is for a friend who would like to get some free internet.....he laughs at me and says "why pay $30/m when you can get it for free"...!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
So no will will help me???