Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection.
I have a sb6120 forceware 1.2 for about 6 years.   got it from a guy on CL.   I never expected it to last this long.  it’s been very reliable.    The last couple days been hell.   The last couple days it won’t stay connected longer then 5 mins.  

My question is will the updated version 1.4 work better?   Or should I get a new one All together with Bitware?     Please help me.  I only need direction.   The guy that sold it to me droppped off the face of the earth.     My Lil kids are driving me nuts bc there’s no internet.    

Thank you.
No one ever answers me. It’s like I have a Big L on my forehead.

This thing been acting a fool the last week. Came home one day to The blinking light of death and saw my settings were changed on top of that my green status lights are now blue. I’ve become reliant on it.

What do I have to do to get some information?? I don’t wana get hustled.
Need more info dude. Your shits so vague. Blinking light of death? Talking about a ps4? What’s blinking? Downstream, upstream, link? Blue light means it’s bonding channels; which is nothing. Did u even check to see if ur line is still active?
You don't even wait 1 hour before complaining that no one answers you? Jesus. Entitled much? You already leached free internet for 6 years...

Updating the software on your modem won't make it work better.

Either your line quality sucks now, or your device isn't authenticated properly anymore. You should get a new "plug and play" device or just pay for your service. Do it for your kids, fuck man.

Heart
No big red heart after that reply, OC. I don't blame you one iota...!
(23-01-2020, 12:23 PM)newname Wrote: No big red heart after that reply, OC. I don't blame you one iota...!

I added one just for you Wink

ps I always thought the heart was pink, no?
Yes OC....it is pink.....I was wrong...it is not red......haha.....